Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2017-01-25 Content Update (221970)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mymysticalmage View Post
    Personally the mana isnt soo bad. However birds can destroy mana. Myself and perhaps the other intext users would like to see a damage buff. Mana only helps with mana shield. Like i said birds can destroy mana shield. The smarter choice would be damage. Damage doesnt need a heal button or a mana shield. Its there and doesnt go away. Which leads me to this, perhaps you could increase hit % for intex too because at the moment. Strax is unkillable by intext with dodge. Damage is what i would like to see.
    Well, If they revert Dodge like how it was, Intex mages DONT need more damage. Its More about the dodge than it is about the damage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealNun View Post
    Well, If they revert Dodge like how it was, Intex mages DONT need more damage. Its More about the dodge than it is about the damage
    dodge is used to keep oneself alive. if you have good damage the need for dodge is now "unneeded". Also, i dont for see them nerfing dodge like that again. But, perhaps im wrong. and if they did. how is mana/armour going to help? mana only comes into play for intext when you have the Mana shield. The mana shield is utilized by using it as a life saver. Also with the amount of Mana regen mages have it would be pointless to buff mana when you only lose mana when you are using mana shield. If mana were to get buffed it would have to be either regen and some mana. or buff mana regen or mana drastically. also armour is the second option. both in the future "Buffs" or if they revert dodge. because, mages are typically the ones using intext. and mages have a heal skill. which if timed and utilized defeats the purpose of adding armour. However, set PVP aside for a second and look at PVE. Damage would help more in PVE as well. When your trying to kill a high level boss your going to want damage over dodge.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

dodge is used to keep oneself alive. if you have good damage the need for dodge is now "unneeded". Also, i dont for see them nerfing dodge like that again. But, perhaps im wrong. and if they did. how is mana/armour going to help? mana only comes into play for intext when you have the Mana shield. The mana shield is utilized by using it as a life saver. Also with the amount of Mana regen mages have it would be pointless to buff mana when you only lose mana when you are using mana shield. If mana were to get buffed it would have to be either regen and some mana. or buff mana regen or mana drastically. also armour is the second option. both in the future "Buffs" or if they revert dodge. because, mages are typically the ones using intext. and mages have a heal skill. which if timed and utilized defeats the purpose of adding armour. However, set PVP aside for a second and look at PVE. Damage would help more in PVE as well. When your trying to kill a high level boss your going to want damage over dodge.
    You have a very unwise think strategy. Intex mages had enough damage output before the update because nothing was changed.

You dont get it do you,,, If they dont revert the dodges back, DMG DOES NOT MATTER if they dodge all of the skills.
    Please Think before you say anything.

Also, If they revert dodge fix that happened today, AGAIN, INTEX DOES NOT NEED A DMG BUFF, I am a mage too.

Hows mana and armor going to help? This goes back to the OG question. How does Derex 3 pc blaster set has more armor than 4 pc Intex set.
    That is where that Armor statement came from .

Mage definitely needs a buff of some kind but dodge and damage are certainly not the things that needs to be touched (IF THE DODGE UPDATE CAN BE REVERTED).

We are neither Bear or Bird.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealNun View Post
    You have a very unwise think strategy. Intex mages had enough damage output before the update because nothing was changed.

You dont get it do you,,, If they dont revert the dodges back, DMG DOES NOT MATTER if they dodge all of the skills.
    Please Think before you say anything.

Also, If they revert dodge fix that happened today, AGAIN, INTEX DOES NOT NEED A DMG BUFF, I am a mage too.

Hows mana and armor going to help? This goes back to the OG question. How does Derex 3 pc blaster set has more armor than 4 pc Intex set.
    That is where that Armor statement came from .

Mage definitely needs a buff of some kind but dodge and damage are certainly not the things that needs to be touched (IF THE DODGE UPDATE CAN BE REVERTED).

We are neither Bear or Bird.
    lol. mage does need dmg. because,
    1. if they dont nerf dodge those skills that do land will hurt.
    2. you cant fight dodge with dodge.
    3. you cant really fight armor with dodge.
    4. you cant fight mana with dodge.
    5. you cant fight armor with with damage.
    Also, if you would have have read my forum post correctly i clearly stated that "Also, intex could probably use a bit more hit % so strax, and derex isnt dodging constantly."
    Last edited by Mymysticalmage; 01-25-2017 at 08:54 PM. Reason: adding

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

lol. mage does need dmg. because,
    1. if they dont nerf dodge those skills that do land will hurt.
    2. you cant fight dodge with dodge.
    3. you cant really fight armor with dodge.
    4. you cant fight mana with dodge.
    5. you cant fight armor with with damage.
    Also, if you would have have read my forum post correctly i clearly stated that "Also, intex could probably use a bit more hit % so strax, and derex isnt dodging constantly."
    You are definitely missing the point here I am talking about WHEN THEY REVERT THE DODGE update they did today.
    Do you even know what revert means????? That is what I really want to ask you.

Can you not understand that fact that mages were at least can kill other classes before the dodge update and for this update mages cant kill anything
    What can we learn here?? Dodge Buff definitely messed up mage situation here.

I was suggesting reverting the Dodge update they did today and nerfing Blaster dmg mainly and giving back little bit of armor to intex.