Quote Originally Posted by Shanda Renee View Post
Also can you recommend a poor woman on what gear to buy, I have next to 0 saved because I dont know what sells and havent purchased any extra auction slots to do so.
I wouldn't waste your money on custom armor then because it doesn't add much in terms of stats. The +1 m/s set bonus is great but the rest is not worth it unless you are rich in game or looking for the best gear to PvP (I don't but have heard engie's are not a good class for PvP). When you get to level 40, the purple drops come rolling in so you'll gear up easily when you catch up to the current level cap. You can also buy level 40 purple gear for like 50 credits. For now, I think it will be better to spend your limited money on a good implant but which one depends on your style. I prefer damage because it improves your skill damage and heals as well as your weapon damage. Use a pistol and shield for survivability as well. I think shields start dropping in Slouch-O so you're not quite there yet. For now, use a rifle for max damage.

In the meantime, use the free daily elixir to get some free luck, which improves your drops. I think the daily includes a 25% luck elixir, meaning it improves one of every four drops on average. Since it only lasts 5 minutes, try to get through a boss battle to improve your chances of a good drop.

Hope that helps!