Oouch!! how these things have been ignored hehe, could not edit post in locked thread so enjoy it in mobile format -
-- Class specific elites

I think it's time elite should become CLASS SPECIFIC, it's not like I'm the first to suggest it, it has been suggested before [class specific gear]. Also class specific vanities do exist in pl, so I don't think it would be hard to implement.

Some of the latest tweaks are implemented on items based on class [not on class skills, rather on items] but then other classes using it makes imbalance, IT WOULD BE REALLY COMPLEX to balance things keeping in mind hybrid classes too but if elites become class specific it can be rather easier to make things done.

If it's done, it should be done to endgame elites, then we can have a trend that the elites are class specific [base attribution point requirement can be same as before] and even endgame pinks and other items can be left as it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regarding dodge cap :
We should focus on squeezing dodge itself rather than a dodge cap, it has been done to stats but its time to do it to endgame items.

Those items sitting on 6-10% each item, it was obsolute due to dodge cap, now the snake is out of its hole.

-- Remove dodge from dex/int special elites or leave negligible dodge in it like 1%-2%

-- Nerf dodge from str elites, let it be 4% in any str elite [4*4-16 + little bit in set bonus] with that bears have decent dodge buffs, can be even more, doesn't matter as I'm gonna propose 40% dodge cap.

-- Global dodge cap 40-45%

So now we have, Negligible dodge in int set, birds gonna have ~30 dodge due to dodge buff, and str gonna have 40-45 (global dodge cap 40-45% )

The dodge variation must be there, and this will serve the purpose of class & build specific dodging rather than either everyone dodge same but low in case of low global dodge cap nor high dodge in case of high global dodge cap and for other explanations, one should read my threads that's the whole purpose, I didn't contradict ever by saying I don't like global dodge cap, there's a huge difference.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Str sets have been buffed several times, I advocated for that, because along with everyone else their dodge was 20-25, so they were sitting on a disadvantage, that had to compensate but they're getting 20-25 dodge back so they should loose extra armor, I'll start with -50 overall

-- STR 4 piece set armor should be nerfed by 50 [overall]

-- INT 4 piece set armor should be buffed by 70 [overall]

Would be good to start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last but not least - Darax bow should be craftable from engineer with arzac blaster please, other derex/intex/strax are craftable but why not derex blaster, we spend 15m+ for this bow and some spend plat for this, this go for all 2h weapons.