Sts if you're planning to open a coffee shop, odds are you probably love coffee yep that's right! No one says no to coffee unleash you're a coffee hater! You probably love coffee that's why you here, have a strong belief in community spaces, and are a real dummy (Nothing to do with dummy farming!). You should probably wise up and open an e-cig shop. Some people opening cafes just like hanging out in coffee shops and want to serve their friends, family or virtual girl friend perhaps boyfriend and think it'd be awesome! Now listen advise me! If you Sts is open a coffee shop make sure that we can purchase at the vendor coffee that gives added buffs for our characters for PVE only!

Here's a list of coffee buffs:

Common coffee: adds 1% critical chance.

Rare coffee: adds 2% critical chance.

Epic coffee: adds 3% critical chance.

Legendary coffee: adds 5% critical chance.

Mythic coffee: adds 7.5 critical chance.

Arcane coffee: adds 10 critical chance.

Ps: Pure timed records won't be affected only enchanted records will be, but hey who cares about enchanted records? Yep that's right no one!

Arlorians know what you want to be!

The arlorian Greeks said, "know thyself" the arlorian Ice cube said, "check yo self before you wreck yo self" both are universal truths. Yep that's right! It's cute to think that you could have been an astronaut to visit Shuyal and adorable to think that you could have been a pirate and crapped out the ship on a Deary island. But let's be realistic (honestly i never been realistic, but hey who cares? Wink wink*).

You will need to sell lots of lots of coffee and that's where the money comes! Sts can make money and we can make money by trading the coffee buffs.

But the key to success is to make all alorians happy, thanks to listen advise me.