Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: List of popularly suggested ideas

  1. #1
    Guardian of Alterra KingFu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,888
    Thanks
    911
    Thanked 1,979 Times in 1,119 Posts

    Default List of popularly suggested ideas

    Obviously the primary focus right now should be balancing endgame PvP, but since new content is continuing to be added of varying importance, I figured I'd assort a list of popularly suggested ideas.

    PvP/CtF:
    Prevent the ability to merge games/fix for the host to retain ability to boot beyond one match
    Add deaths to the final match score board listed alongside kills
    Make team chat appear in a different color and add a short command
    Prevent opponents from entering the spawn rooms in CtF
    Res should automatically start its cooldown once a mage re-spawns/gets revived to prevent endless reviving

    PvE:
    A re-host same map button to appear once map is cleared
    In turn, "clearing" a map to continue now means defeating the main boss/all bosses instead of hunting down every last mob
    Notification in chat for when Overlord Returns bosses spawn
    No longer able to see other peoples' loot drop

    Stash and CS:
    A sorted stash, or a method of searching for items
    Clear filters button in CS
    Notification for when an item has sold
    Pop up view of chat for when you're in CS/stash
    Add ring slot to CS filter

    Guild Hall:
    Add a test dummy to GH to allow players to test damage outputs
    Add CS access to GH since we can't host private towne instances
    Allow GM's to see an archive of previous invites/boots for when they were offline
    Make elixirs in T3 GH the same price as daily deal (30p for thrasher)

    Misc:
    Change daily blessings to be claimable 2 hours before and after the specified time so it won't always get pushed back later
    Remove vanities from day 5 of blessings reward, since they're all but worthless. Guaranteed 1.25/1.5/3x combo
    Add more items to the daily deal cycle. Newer items like Shadow Hunter elix and Vortex shield
    Bring back /roll!

    Unlikely requests:
    Offline mailbox like from the original roadmap
    Make all items craftable into vanity forms
    Guild Hall themes/skins you can purchase to resemble various campaigns like Swamp rather than limited to FB design
    Monthly item design contest? It used to be a great way for the community to get involved and add new items. Would be cool to see a return.
    Last edited by KingFu; 01-30-2017 at 09:23 PM.

  2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to KingFu For This Useful Post:


  3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Dev Justg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,323
    Thanks
    208
    Thanked 7,717 Times in 1,563 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingFu View Post
    Obviously the primary focus right now should be balancing endgame PvP, but since new content is continuing to be added of varying importance, I figured I'd assort a list of popularly suggested ideas.

    PvP/CtF:
    Prevent the ability to merge games/fix for the host to retain ability to boot beyond one match
    Add deaths to the final match score board listed alongside kills
    Make team chat appear in a different color and add a short command
    Prevent opponents from entering the spawn rooms in CtF
    Res should automatically start its cooldown once a mage re-spawns/gets revived to prevent endless reviving

    PvE:
    A re-host same map button to appear once map is cleared
    In turn, "clearing" a map to continue now means defeating the main boss/all bosses instead of hunting down every last mob
    Notification in chat for when Overlord Returns bosses spawn
    No longer able to see other peoples' loot drop

    Stash and CS:
    A sorted stash, or a method of searching for items
    Clear filters button in CS
    Notification for when an item has sold
    Pop up view of chat for when you're in CS/stash
    Add ring slot to CS filter

    Guild Hall:
    Add a test dummy to GH to allow players to test damage outputs
    Add CS access to GH since we can't host private towne instances
    Allow GM's to see an archive of previous invites/boots for when they were offline
    Make elixirs in T3 GH the same price as daily deal (30p for thrasher)

    Misc:
    Change daily blessings to be claimable 2 hours before and after the specified time so it won't always get pushed back later
    Remove vanities from day 5 of blessings reward, since they're all but worthless. Guaranteed 1.25/1.5/3x combo
    Add more items to the daily deal cycle. Newer items like Shadow Hunter elix and Vortex shield
    Bring back /roll!

    Unlikely requests:
    Offline mailbox like from the original roadmap
    Make all items craftable into vanity forms
    Guild Hall themes/skins you can purchase to resemble various campaigns like Swamp rather than limited to FB design
    Monthly item design contest? It used to be a great way for the community to get involved and add new items. Would be cool to see a return.
    Sounds like we should just make an entirely new game...
    | | | | | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Star Guard octavos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Not Playing AL Much
    Posts
    3,599
    Thanks
    813
    Thanked 956 Times in 486 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Sounds like we should just make an entirely new game...
    I thought the engine you have is fantastic for all of this ...making a great game better....then plug it in to AL..and boom 2 new games XD
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL-BD-BC Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos | Ghost-AL DeadTrigger 2 | Kritika GHθST

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to octavos For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Guardian of Alterra KingFu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,888
    Thanks
    911
    Thanked 1,979 Times in 1,119 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Sounds like we should just make an entirely new game...
    No *shiftyeyes*?

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KingFu For This Useful Post:


  9. #5
    Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,751
    Thanks
    1,972
    Thanked 1,650 Times in 944 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Sounds like we should just make an entirely new game...
    Orrrrr you can put it all into this beautiful, glorious game?

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:


  11. #6
    Senior Member Burningdex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,884
    Thanks
    2,000
    Thanked 488 Times in 341 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    What's the thougnt behind not seeing other players drops?

    ign ・burniingdex aesthetique

  12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Dev Justg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,323
    Thanks
    208
    Thanked 7,717 Times in 1,563 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingFu View Post
    No *shiftyeyes*?
    *shiftyeyes*
    | | | | | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:


  14. #8
    Forum Adept Buchmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turn around
    Posts
    403
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 110 Times in 59 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Sounds like we should just make an entirely new game...
    A lot of these are great, needed fixes. I agree with the monthly design contests, it would be fun to do and I'm suggesting design ideas all the time. And I bet if you sold guild hall themes for plat that would be a great addition and a great way to get money. To get more profit, don't make things more expensive. Make more things to buy.

    I would like to add searching for items by price in cs, and instead of your boss clearing idea, let all enemies be visible on the minimap with no radius limit so it will be easier to clear.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Buchmeister For This Useful Post:


  16. #9
    Guardian of Alterra KingFu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,888
    Thanks
    911
    Thanked 1,979 Times in 1,119 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    What's the thougnt behind not seeing other players drops?
    It adds confusion while farming since you walk over items not knowing if they're yours or not, and not knowing if the pink/elite that dropped is yours. You'd still see other people's drops in chat when they pick their item up. I also feel like it wasn't intentional since in DL and AL you don't see other people's drops, only your own (iirc).

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KingFu For This Useful Post:


  18. #10
    Senior Member humiiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Bannedfort Castle
    Posts
    850
    Thanks
    311
    Thanked 255 Times in 152 Posts

    Default

    All these ideas are amazing/fantastic/awesome . Please consider some of them.

    Good job my friend KingFu

  19. #11
    Member killinclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Xavier Institute for Higher Learning
    Posts
    148
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 27 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    All very very good ideas. The 2 things that gets under my skin the most are the no host after finishing/ continueing a ctf match and the unorganization in stash. At least make items auto sort to the same color like drops in inventory.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to killinclaw For This Useful Post:


  21. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    97
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 38 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    One thing that can be mentioned is.. now since everything is tradeable and sts seems to want to make plat store more meaningful.. they might also consider removing the absolute garbage weapons from the store. Like all the random stuff in there, the ridiculously bad 150 plat bows and swords for low lvls that are possibly worse than the stuff u get while lvling, and try to put good stuff in there that would actually mean something. One thing that just came into my mind is they could make lvlin plat packs, the packs already exist but it would be cool for people to be able to buy an item pack where u would get items for every 10 levels 1-70, meaning they would be pretty decent and people could use them and be strong in pve. Lets say make the pack like 500plat. Of course a player that knows what theyre doing can actually manage but someone new that wants to progress could buy them and someone who maybe is starting over wants good items for lvlin up quick could benefit from this.

  22. #13
    Member Ironforge991's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    I already suggest new class...paladin and druid...that will make real boom
    :-)

  23. #14
    Forum Adept surfing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In your shed.
    Posts
    360
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 38 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    inb4 boomkin spec. Great ideas btw, i support your thread!
     
    Surfingbear, surfingmage, surfingfox, surfingrhino and surfingbirdie
     
    Theonebear, iisak, isurfi, powandwissuck, Chaosfarm and leftfootofgod

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to surfing For This Useful Post:


  25. #15
    Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,751
    Thanks
    1,972
    Thanked 1,650 Times in 944 Posts

    Default

    Worst suggestions ever, smh expected more from you David

  26. #16
    Senior Member Bazinga!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    693
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 102 Times in 64 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Orrrrr you can just play AL to get every single one of these. All these changes for PL are too much work for STS, oh wait - Cinco.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Sounds like we should just make an entirely new game...
    Are you making a new game?

  27. #17
    Member Skillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 17 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga! View Post
    Orrrrr you can just play AL to get every single one of these. All these changes for PL are too much work for STS, oh wait - Cinco.



    Are you making a new game?
    I hope a new mmo.

  28. #18
    Guardian of Alterra KingFu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,888
    Thanks
    911
    Thanked 1,979 Times in 1,119 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga! View Post
    Orrrrr you can just play AL to get every single one of these. All these changes for PL are too much work for STS, oh wait - Cinco.
    Suggesting to play AL is a laughable solution. Not to mention, saying AL has "every single one of these" is flat out incorrect.

    I realize implementing all of this content would be a lot of work, however I never asked for all of it to be implemented, did I? It's a list comprised of suggestions from over the years. It's not exactly all or nothing.

  29. #19
    Forum Adept 3pc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Flexin on some hoes
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 43 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    Very good ideas bro.

  30. #20
    Junior Member Cameron Kingsley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Gainesville, Texas, United States
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    I'm a PL player don't really like the others ... I vote dragon/dinosaur vanity helmets and aftermarket skills

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. List of Ideas should be in AL
    By Bbypandax in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-08-2016, 05:47 PM
  2. List Of Things Dark Legends Need [IDEAS]
    By Malladus in forum DL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-19-2015, 08:07 PM
  3. List of new ideas.
    By phrosts in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2012, 12:44 PM
  4. New ideas on twink list
    By Protank in forum PL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 06:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •