Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    Nice start buddy

Also I don't exactly condone these methods for the 1st time around as all these skips are the basics needed to learn the mechanics of the game.. less *clueless* players, however if this is for an alt (after reaching close to Cap) go ahead its mostly what I have done in the past
    I agree with Bod on the good start. And on the "don't be in a rush to level--learn how to play your char and have fun". I'd much rather be in Slouch-O with four level 24's, say, that know how to play their classes then with four 30's that don't. And leveling with people is a great way to make most excellent friends.

One other tip, though I'm not for sure positive it works the same in SL as it does in PL. If it does (looks around frantically for Elly, Phys, IBN or another great student of game mechanics), you get more XP per kill with a full group. If I'm remembering my PL game mech correctly, it worked out to something like 1.5 times the XP per kill with a full group as opposed to soloing or a partial group.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CanonicalKoi For This Useful Post: