Thread: Dungeon running team team?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

ROFL, you guys don't understand...
    EVERY class contributing is better than one class running a dungeon, simply because every class has strength and weaknesses, and having a variety of classes is better than having five of one.
    The following is considered the OPTIMAL party group, or more as what I do when I farmed Sewers and Nuri's Hallows:
    2 Mages
    2 Birds
    1 Bear

Reasons being, two mages, in case one dies, and another will be there to revive. Can alternate blessings and heal together.
    ONLY ONE BEAR, more than one can cause Beckon and Stomp mess-ups, especially if done at same time by accident or if there is a "noob" bear.
    Two birds, a party full of birds can easily get GRAVE-STONED, so only two is enough for DPS.
    This balances out each class with recommended proof, and is what I consider the best group.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
    ROFL, you guys don't understand...
    The following is considered the OPTIMAL party group, or more as what I do when I farmed Sewers and Nuri's Hallows:
    2 Mages
    2 Birds
    1 Bear
    I like this set up too, I've been in non-elixir PUG group in symphony, and bear, bird and mage sequence of combos just wipes them all out -- with the occasional bad luck timing and bear gets grave stoned

On a side note, I realise now why symphony is a long map -- the walk gives exact time for when your combo skills are usable again.
    Rasi: Grumpy old arcane mage (AL)
    Haowesie: Confused & oblivious bird (PL)
    Aestrella: Sexy insecure mage wannabe (PL)
    Drearasy: Crazy-eyed dex-bear (PL)