Quote Originally Posted by Ceuidear View Post
Your intention maybe good but, the problem is players wont trust unless u trade them something that's equally worth those ingredients they provide u with, just like old days where para gem wasn't tradeable players traded an item as insurance that was equal for the gold they paid.
Moreover i see that 50% of players in the game seem to be uncomfortable with the Voice of Order set as every time or every expansion players spend millions of gold on these sets just for sake of AP even though it doesn't give expected stats later end up stashing them after new expansion or trade for some sack of coins or tokens which ain't even worth the gold spent.
I appreciate ur helping nature.
At the moment I use 3/5 + Speedset at mage, which is very comfortable.. it also depends if ur using amulet and ring of the Voice set... By running with speed set it Give u more efficiënt runs compared to normal gears.. Way more damage, Armor and HP.. It's the most costies way.. (crafting the Helmet and Armor) but it's also the most efficiënt one.

I Vote +1 for the set, as a mage it's defently worth to craft it! Haven't tried 5/5 set yet.. but I will soon..

Either more should try 3/5+Speedset.. It's totally worth it