Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Criticism Incoming

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Ignore was not the right term I do apologize. I hope he focuses on the positive and not only the negative. Positive criticism is good but it is not all bad. Just want them to know updates are much appreciated at least by me anyway. I just don't want people to make him feel like the game is not worth the time because we all know pocket legends was STS first love and it was a joy for me to play once again with new content.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Engelhard For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Engelhard View Post
    Ignore was not the right term I do apologize. I hope he focuses on the positive and not only the negative. Positive criticism is good but it is not all bad. Just want them to know updates are much appreciated at least by me anyway. I just don't want people to make him feel like the game is not worth the time because we all know pocket legends was STS first love and it was a joy for me to play once again with new content.
    Yeah I usually regret these kinds of posts because they go over the top. Sometimes the criticism overshadows the appreciation and I'd never want that to happen unless it's really deserved, which it never is when it comes to Cinco. I know it's hard to work hard on something and then have it completely undermined.

Cinco was almost definitely being sarcastic when he said thoughtful feedback, which made me feel like my message was too harsh. But I really do hope we get to see more updates and especially tournaments and contests.