Thread: Let's build more lore adn more...

Chronicler of Alterra nazgulking's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Lightbulb Let's build more lore adn more...

Hello there folks!

I don't know if I am the only one to notice this but PL lacks some serious background story.

First, every race has an home country and, seeing from the tutorial, these goes like: Elves -> Balefort Castle, Ursan -> Frost hollows, Avians -> Alien Oasis (Desert).
    From this first speculation I would like to see Balefort castle, Frost hollows and Alien Oasis look more like cities (Balefort is on the good way, but making some houses on the sides of the streets would make feel more like a city IMHO). Apart from these 3 townes and maybe Forest haven and Nuri hollows, the rest of the townes are more like outposts.

Second, we lack some serious story behind every campaign. I take the story behind the lvl 30-35 campaign as an example. We encounter a mountaneer that randomly encounters some yetis and knights that still randomly want to kick them? I would like to see a story more like yetis to be the natural enemies of ursans (like orcs and humans in many other fantasy stories) and that the Frost king is the chief that more than other yetis pursuits a plot to raid the Ursan homeworld to rule the mountains forever.

Third, we need a minigame for each towne and may be tematic. For example in the Alien oasis there could be a "Clash of the universes" minigame where you have an independence-day-alike ship in the middle of the map that wants to destroy the alien oasis and you have to gather some elements to charge some sort of cannon to shoot the UFO down and so on. (This minigames may grant XP and if you don't want to gain any XP just disable it via the option)

Fourth, we need a Raid instance per towne. This raid instance is a very small map that just have a super boss inside very difficult to beat that requires all the three classes to be beaten.

Suggestion delivered.

Forum Adept ExperimentNebulaCore's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default oj nice

I like the mimigame idea! And yea the background would be cool to have houses as well as in path where we can walk on. The super boss is kinda like the dungeon where all boss is in. Nice ideas!
    Aznhmoobyang 66, endgame pvper Aznbboynebula 65, suicidal toon on leaderboard experimentkai 12 pvper and more toons not gonn list

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Great ideas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I agree the story line is a bit empty... I guess it would depend on how many people really care about the story behind the characters. I think in all games, some people take the time to read and follow the stories and some people just want to play.

Super Boss sounds cool.
    PL - Navygreen
    AL - Viicks (me), Littlesis (my sis)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

This used to be how it was in the old tutorial but it got taken out. Maybe you remember.

Elf: Forest Haven/Balefort Castle. Story was about zombies but it was a castle setting.

Bird: Oasis. Djinn invading their home.

Bear: Frost Hollow. Those ice knights and related stuff.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange