Thread: Love craft event.......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Love craft event.......

I hope this post is in the right area.

So like.. in the beginning I was enjoying this event, getting decent gold each run 400-600 and when buying the golden love elix from store getting decent gold chests as well maybe 5-7 within 15 runs. And the golden letters were abit rare. At least E was which I understand because of the craftable vanity.

So after the recent patch of the "gold nerf" that was done on the event boss, which from what I know was just the gold amount that drops.. which I think is abit weird.. knowing it's only decreased by 300 or so, I still have gotten 380 from drops.. no gold loot weapon. (I mean I think this is not needed as a nerf.. as players with 100% good loot were just getting abit over 1k, I mean?..and I say 100% cause that's the most common)

it also seems I am getting many less gold love craft chests but the golden letters are dropping much more, these golden letters are good to earn up until you have L.O.V.E and once the scorpion backpack is crafted what's the point of the gold letters? They can't be traded..

Also the golden Cupid wings can just be bought from vendor now which i feel is the most valuable thing from the lovecraft chest.. I mean I opened 300 few weeks ago and did not get one for the rouge. I didn't know the event would happen again..

So all in all what's the point of this event..
    Not saying I don't like it.. but I feel even during something that was supposed to be fun.. and rewarding.. it just got harder.

--main points--

Same banners just recolored

The gold love chests are not dropping the same as they used to when we all have to pay PLAT to buy the elix used to get these chests (I've gone through over 20 elx sense patch and maybe I get 2-3 very rare for 4 after 15+ runs instead of 7+)

These golden letters are useless after scorpion backpack is crafted. (Vanity is untradeable so you just stack and stack on gold letters for nothing)

In my opinion the only thing good from the common love chests after you pull the vanities are the rare letters to use to craft the token chest.. but you can just farm these letters much faster in basic areas.

Maybe my reasons aren't valid but I just felt the need to get opinions on this.. just one week of this.. so players can make gold and just enjoy themselves (before patch) seemed nice.. but now feels like to much time consumed for little outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Toorment; 02-14-2017 at 01:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

It's an event for people to have fun and collect vanities they don't already have. The purple hearts are pretty and match with many different vanities. Still waiting on blue hearts! Most people are busy with loved ones and don't have time to grind it out for Valentine's day. I'm glad that I was able to get the scorpion backpack with gold so I didn't miss out on it. For those that do have the luxury of time, with a gold loot weapon or without, you're generating around 200-400g every 20-30 seconds. Using advanced calculus integrating techniques, once can speculate it's around 40k an hour. Do a full work shift of 12h a day and you'll rake in 400-500k each day. Push event on for 7 days, if one worked hard enough, it's enough to fund an SNS egg. They may have nerfed the 7m potential out of the same gameplay, but I assure you that many are making a few million off this event which is more than other events where we have to pay for energy.

Enjoy it, have fun, collect vanities, make a little gold Or say screw it and treat your loved ones out to town and end up with a hurting wallet! Steak dinner with wine is going to hurt me plenty xD
    Last edited by Kakashis; 02-14-2017 at 02:29 AM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Love craft event.......

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    It's an event for people to have fun and collect vanities they don't already have. The purple hearts are pretty and match with many different vanities. Still waiting on blue hearts! Most people are busy with loved ones and don't have time to grind it out for Valentine's day. I'm glad that I was able to get the scorpion backpack with gold so I didn't miss out on it. For those that do have the luxury of time, with a gold loot weapon or without, you're generating around 200-400g every 20-30 seconds. Using advanced calculus integrating techniques, once can speculate it's around 40k an hour. Do a full work shift of 12h a day and you'll rake in 400-500k each day. Push event on for 7 days, if one worked hard enough, it's enough to fund an SNS egg. They may have nerfed the 7m potential out of the same gameplay, but I assure you that many are making a few million off this event which is more than other events where we have to pay for energy.

Enjoy it, have fun, collect vanities, make a little gold Or say screw it and treat your loved ones out to town and end up with a hurting wallet! Steak dinner with wine is going to hurt me plenty xD
    Lol okay.. that enlightened me abit.. heh.. I do thank you.. I see where you are coming from.. I guess I'll get a gold loot weapon and go to town.. but getting the elixirs are just something I don't see a gain atm.. unless you loot the scorp heh. Gold chests definitely drop less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Toorment; 02-14-2017 at 02:49 AM.