Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: K.o.c

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

You are missing some punctuation dude. I mean the one above you cahoun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Judging from this thread, perhaps booting wasn't such a bad idea. I've been an officer of KoC since android beta and I have yet to see anyone booted for no reason. There is always a reason, even if the bootee doesn't see or admit it. Still, I wish you luck in your future ventures in SL, and I hope the GM's of your prospective guilds that you want to join don't see this thread and see the calibre of guildie they are getting.

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D.
    Last edited by Deathpunch; 10-05-2011 at 10:17 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default :)

So for any he say or she say dumb stuff be advised,keep it to yourself because its really poinless to tell or say or spread things without any proof especially if its not a fact,its just words traveling from one persons mouth to another with absolutely no meaning or authority behind it at all and yes they can decide for themselves noones forcing anyone......as for the other stuff you stated noones "dissing" any gms as for a FACT the bes thing in k.o.c is Eblare and Mayhem I love them dudes thats NOT dissing A g.m so keep your rumors,fairytales and 2cent information to yourselfs once again thank you,have a nice day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun:437690
    Quote Originally Posted by Paar:437686
    Is it Hot in here ... Cuz I see a flame!
    Nooooooooo! *throws snow at Paar*
    Ah better(:!
    SL: L.41 xPaarx
    PL: L.66 Paaraseva
    DL: L.21 Jupiter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Last edited by cptcaveman; 10-05-2011 at 10:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Haha

Lol caveman my bad for the complicated word usage but heck this is the internet no need to use correct pronounciation or correct grammer all the time lol its online for goodness sakes lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

You have not shown a single proof of anything you claim to be a fact. This stunt, which you probably thought will serve as your redemption, is counter-productive. You just did yourself a disservice by making an embarrassment out of yourself.

Anyway, this thread will probably be closed soon since it is nothing but flaming, irony, and contradictions.

I wish you luck in finding a guild that accommodates your attitude.
    Anybody can sacrifice a queen. The real trick is getting away with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I love the way you are talking trash about me, without directly using my name. I did not boot you, although I did approve of it. When I have MULTIPLE members and officers telling me about you breaking various guild rules, something needs to be done. It wasnt just one persons word. You keep saying mayhem and ebalere are so awesome, implying that i am not. When have I ever done anything for you to have anything negative to say about me? What, because an officer in my guild booted you, that means I'm a failure? Grow up. I wish you luck in the future, and hope one day you learn to move on. At any rate, this thread needs to be locked, and imo, deleted.

To any one who is getting a negative vibe about our guild because of this thread, don't let one bitter ex members attempt to insult and demean us affect your view of us.
    Skavengr - lvl56 dual spec tank/bow bear, Alameina - lvl56 full mega int mage, MegaDooomer - lvl56 full custom dex bird

Skavenger - commando, Skavengr - engineer, MegaDooomer - operative
    Quote Originally Posted by Morawk View Post
    Your Int is only 1. You should not even be able to form words in your mouth lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slush View Post
    They're noobs, what do you expect.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to skavenger216 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Lol

And im glad your still the number one butt kisser in the guild now like I said before this is not a flame thread but if you wanto talk smack and make it a flame thread WE CAN so be advised watch your mouth hush it up and MOVE ON ABOUT YOUR BUISNESS GO TEND TO YOUR PRECIOUS K.O.C do your officer duties and mind your buisness...Most of All have a lovely night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I am relatively new to KOC and have had no problems. I also had nothing to do with your booting and I resent your childish insults. Keep your drama to yourself and find a guild that fits you better. I know, I got flamed, it was too much coffee
    Last edited by Growwle; 10-05-2011 at 10:38 PM.
    Growwle - My guess is 1050

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Not gonna add more stuff, this thread need to be stop here.

I am once an koc, and i left koc. There is no perfect person in this world, not to mention a guild. Stay if u like it, leave when u dislike. I dislike some one, i leave. No further add on. This game and the guild dun revolve aroun anyone of us in particular. Keep yr chill, enjoy the game as it is meant to be. There r more important things in rl to be really matters at.

Btw, i miss all members of koc and i enjoyed my stay there last time. I still standby yr back, i disagree on u guys having bad management, just maybe some bad members. Cheers and peace!
    Last edited by Shadowie; 10-05-2011 at 10:49 PM.
    "my free give away thread is a flop"
    PL: StupidXStupid/ lvl 66 dual build mage
    SL: Glamiour / lvl 30 pure dex ops - hybernating

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Wow haha how did I miss this? Dude, how in the hell can you bash KoC, when you know in your heart what we do and to what lengths we go to to keep everyone happy and having fun in a safe environment. I liked you alot dude, we had good times together, but when you bash another GM or tell everyone in KoC to screw off, and slander us like this, it comes as a real surprise, because you were with us for a long long time. And you were discussed in officer promo meetings, but always held back because of the lack of a level headed attitude and immaturity at times, as well as always being sour when people got promoted. When you start physically contacting someone outside of the game and harrassing them, it deserves not only a guild kick, but a ban as well. So you should probably just put us on ignore and be glad you're still allowed to play SL.

Supa, this is twice now you've implied that we're a bad guild, and you've never been in it and don't know us or what we do, so you have earned the title of HATER. Lol. Please, stop sippin the Haterade peeps. Throw an alt in KoC, we welcome it. Nothing to hide, nothing to prove. Just a bunch of Knights kickin bum.

*clickityclack*? :P
    Last edited by Ebalere; 10-05-2011 at 10:45 PM.
    Proud Co-Leader of Infinite Union
    Infinite Union forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Hmmm

And as for you skav just shut it up...i mean come on really Really REALLY? Look dude your guild is outa control and the only reason why yur so glad and happy is because you love people suckin up to you dude be forreal with yourself And most of all why comment on this thread when your hardly ever online to see wats goin on? Like seriously lol people that has been in k.o.c or ex members watever you call it know and they agree to my as you say (assumptions/claims) and b.t.w who are you to demand a closing on this thread as I recall your not the boss of spacetime just the boss of k.o.c so go tend to that lol.and as for spacetime they rule so they can close the thread whenever the fill suitable or think its time to modt of all HAVE a nice day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Omgoodness

Lol eblare tsk tsk tsk.......i respect you dude so therefore I wont comment and as for you other sayings my bro if you read all of what I said I clearly.....CLEARLY said that there are good and bad people in the guild I also said that this was not a diss flame or beef thread lol and I also said that you and mayhem were the best thing to happen to K.o.c im actually laughin myself silly and I find this most entertaining but anywho I know your stickin up for your fellow members but still.......tsk tsk tsk all ima say is HAVE a nive night lmfao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I'm not in charge of STS forums, that's why I have pmed the people who are to close this thread. As far as my guild being "out of control", I beg to differ. People respect our rules for the most part, and when they don't, they are warned or booted (as you already know). Why comment on this thread, you ask? Because I don't like your slandering of our guild, or your personal attacks on my character and guild management skills. Never online? I'm on at least 2-3 hours a day through out the day, and thats with working 12 hours a day.

You obviously have no reason you can present as to why your booting was unjustified, so you keep resorting to slandering me and my guild. You ever stop to think that maybe you broke our rules, and you actually deserved your boot? Nah, that would make too much sense.

I'm sorry everyone has to be subjected to this display of middle school drama...... We now return you to your regularly scheduled sloucho grinding
    Skavengr - lvl56 dual spec tank/bow bear, Alameina - lvl56 full mega int mage, MegaDooomer - lvl56 full custom dex bird

Skavenger - commando, Skavengr - engineer, MegaDooomer - operative
    Quote Originally Posted by Morawk View Post
    Your Int is only 1. You should not even be able to form words in your mouth lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slush View Post
    They're noobs, what do you expect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

It really sounds like your the one with the problems phantasm.
    -Pocket Legends ~ DJMdivine - Level 74 Full Dex Bird.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Lol

Wow skav really lol your tellin me that I was doin so many things and accusing me of something so you boot me when this junk your accusing me of is half *** tru all of of thus is coming from your so beloved so precious valued officer which of who I wont name but she is the one telling you all this bullcrap and your just believing it and following on just like a lifeless souless insignificant puppet so lol why include yourself in her drama or for that matter why should anybody include themselves in her drama you if your a true man you shoulda messaged me and asked what was goin on instean of jumping to conclusion and taking one persons side when the truth is you shoulda investigated for yourself and found out THE TRUTH BEHIND THIS SITUATION come on son lol let this be a lesson to you STOP TAKING OTHER PEOPLES WORDS and info about a situation that they possibly have no clue or idea about NEXT TIME LEARN THE INFO FOR youself especially if the matter is so important for everyone to get involved,stop tskin people two bit info and learn things about it on you on PEESONALLY CAUSEid be happy to tell you the whole story once again...Have a nice night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Ah how lovely,
    Just when I thought guild dramas were simmiring down, boom here's another one :/. I've personally played with a lot of members from k.o.c, (I play as Hellcharger) and they've always seemed like a cool bunch, they've welcomed me along their runs, talk friendly, and I have some in my friend list ( I only ever add cool people on my list ) but they do advertise their guild a lot >.> But that's just my point of view, and only a few people.
    Like everyone has been saying, coming all out on the forums about this guild is not the right thing to do. You may be angry, that you got kicked out with no reason whatsoever. Maybe it'd be a better idea if you pm them in game or on the forums and ask why. K.o.c is also at fault, just imagine, if you're a member in a guild, you suddenly find out after logging in that you've been kicked out, you try to think what you did but can't recall anything, you'd be mad aswell right? I think a small apology is in need to this particular person. And to the thread creator, this isn't going to last long, devs are gonna lock this thread, other forumers will see you in a bad light, other guilds might see this post and think, "wow, I wouldn't want a member that goes smashing our guild name like that".
    And last, but not least. Inb4lock

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Final thought

Im done with the sittuation you guys know watchu did I know what happen and I know the truth I know how you truly are and I wish your guild the best as for other things......omg such a long list but ill only dicuss a couple 1 dont include yourself in other peoples drama 2 if you feel the need to include yourself find out the info for yourself instead of listening to other people because most of the time there bending/lying about the truth 3 dont take sides 4 treat guildies fairly 5 have a lovely night I could go on but its too much to type I wish k.o.c members the best well the good ones the best as for everything else it really doesnt matter Goodbye

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I can't understand one thing the OP says when it is all one big sentence the size of the paragraph. Therefore, I am not going to side with anybody atm. It does seem like KoC didn't do anything wrong though.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List