Thread: Character Class Change

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Default Character Class Change

STS, please, please add this feature it will fix so many problems.
    Lets say i want to change class and everything, i need to make new account and do APs again, that i won't do because its waste of time and money. I need to buy all pets again, i need to literally run atleast 5000 times elite maps just to finish APs and then i don't know what else. Just make it simple and give us a platinum feature where we can change class with platinum and everything stays the same, except we are other class. I don't see any problems doing this, won't affect current economy, it will be just perfect solution for many players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Leader bored abuse will happen in events also i can't see this being implemented sorry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Won't affect current economy? Huh? That would mean that nobody would buy pets anymore if you can just recycle them from character to character. And there is egg slotting system already in game. And about those achievements.. In every game i know, Things doesn't transfer character to character. It's pretty fine now. That's why you should try all characters first and then make very careful choise!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Salty huh?
    Why do you say from character to character? You don't get my point. What i say is just change class of one character, simple as that. You think that many people start new class because of that? Probably noone with 10 arcanes, and almost being at LB will change to new character, and i'm not even talking about me but i have atleast 5 friends that would do this if existed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

I think players would like this but it wouldn't work well for sts unless they charged a lot of plat for it.
    They have the auto level to 57 for what isn't it like 250 plat? So what to charge for something way better than that?
    There's no need for tons of AP's other than to get in exclusive guilds. I got a crappy tank w/4 attacks (lol) to endgame without one fury jewel or guild and he can run endgame just fine.

Seems like the shared pet stable idea in that folks wouldn't have to spend as much money to get ahead which some would like and some see it hurt economy.