Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
Since the recent updates, PL has gotten a new revitalized look, however, there are still some issues.

Are the devs simply trying to solve the bugs that will make them more money or are they actually trying to solve all of the bugs.

For example, we have been complaining that fox, rapid bite, does not leap past level one, if I remember correctly.

Fox and rhino still lag in game and switches targets randomly.

DOtD still sucks and is forever in a cycle.

You can still get XP elixirs despite being capped.

Onto other things:

Skills: now that we are 85, you should increase the skills' level caps or introduce new skills because many people will have the same builds.

Maps and Items: Perhaps this is being ungrateful, but the expansions you guys made are simply recolored schemes. People have poured money into this game recently. It is not like you guys are not making money like before with the 77 cap.

PvP: I am very satisfied in the constant efforts to balance PvP. Thank you.

Please, let us know if these bugs actually matter to you because there are many more, and please let us know why the recent updates have items and maps that are just alterred from previous ones.
Alex from reading all this, I can see that you truly love PL and want changes to make the game play more enjoyable.
I agree with all your suggestions.

Pick one pressing matter that you would like changed, and suggest it, have valid reasons as to why the changes will help the game, if it helps STS even better. If they like it and have the capability of changing things they will, if not, at least you had the opportunity to be heard. A list of too many changes makes things look unreasonable to the audience intended and could result in an undesirable effect, no changes will be made.

I would like the Deal of the Day to have a new cycle too, as well as eliminating the xp elixirs for capped toons, not to mention those wicked vanity's on day 5 that farmers all love to hate.