Hello All!

I am an avid player in Star Legends and LOVE the fact that there are really female characters that can be played! I do however think that the female gear could use the touch of a female! It would be totally awesome to have armor that was pink colored, not just the name of it pink! Or to have colors that more represent a "girly" side, like more yellow, purples, etc! Also some girlier vanities would be really rocking as well! One vanity that I would purchase in a heart beat would be butterfly wings or even some rocking angel wings! Also I think that the bulkiness needs to be cut back just a bit on the armor for the female characters! I know that in comparison to the male toons that they bulkiness is drastically reduced, but my engi toon's chest is HUGE! And although I know that I am a female and our chests can tend to be huge it makes my toon look goofy because it's not only huge its misshapened! I'm not the only female player out there and hopefully others will add to my suggestions as I would love to see the game to eventually be able to be more personalized! As of right now I like to hang out in what we call our "jammies" or the purple engi gear I bought for 50 plat when I started the game! So, ladies, lets start thinking of ways to make things more feminine!