With so much negativity swirling around on the forums, I was trying to think of something that would break up the intense debate over new things in the game. The best thing that came to mind was questioning people on whether they remember events or people from when they first started Pocket Legends.

I suppose the main purpose of this post is for people to reminisce on the past or how they remember first starting Pocket Legends. How did you get into Pocket Legends? What memorable moments did you have? Did you look up to anybody? Did you meet someone that was super awesome? (Shout out to Tommy & Iel if you're reading)

Was there someone in particular you would play with IRL? What class did you start on? Did you even use the right attributes for a class? (I was the lv 42 int bear :P) Did you like PvE or PvP more than you do now? Have your interests in the game changed? Have you become one of the people that you would look up to when you were a new player? Has your favorite class changed? How did it feel to cap for the first time? etc. etc.

I just realized I may have flooded you with way too many possible questions (sorry), but I just wanted to show how open-ended this post really is.