Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 300+ banned (Anyone know who was banned?)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    Lol PvP lb is most useless lb I've ever seen... Ppl go desperate for some banner... Even if u bring it back, there are still many fake KDR players lols..

And even if u reset it Every season.. ppl will still dummy themselves to the top.
    Then what are we fighting for? You are probably one of these players which just log in to game to chat at castle of Kraag and walk like zombie around.. They have system they can do most things and this is just small problem usually there are 10-20 players which doing dummy farm and they can easily inspect them I know all of them but I wont put names, come on they banned these accounts over 300 so why not 10-20 players which dummyin, I am sorry but I am sick of playing same things all over again thats why I am not active as I used to.. Same vanities same maps no tombs no players in ctf.. Also no events like it used to be where we could make money. There are plenty more things but they need improve step by step.

Poslano sa mog Elephone G7 koristeći Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MorFar` View Post
    Then what are we fighting for? You are probably one of these players which just log in to game to chat at castle of Kraag and walk like zombie around.. They have system they can do most things and this is just small problem usually there are 10-20 players which doing dummy farm and they can easily inspect them I know all of them but I wont put names, come on they banned these accounts over 300 so why not 10-20 players which dummyin, I am sorry but I am sick of playing same things all over again thats why I am not active as I used to.. Same vanities same maps no tombs no players in ctf.. Also no events like it used to be where we could make money. There are plenty more things but they need improve step by step.

Nah I'm not one of those players which are Just logging to talk.. actually I'm a pretty PvP-a-holic, 21k ctf and 12k tdm...

Anyway,

Of the whole LB in PvP, 90% or more used dummies in the past. U can't reject that, that's why better don't reward anyone for it..

I also wanted a banner before back at 46 cap... We did like 16k legit kills in one season in ctf.. remained around 12k from lb.. 1-2 weeks before the season was ended ppl raised from 30-32k to 40-44k in 2 weeks.. legit??? Lmao... There are many video's of people who dummy themselves to the top, everywere are yt u are able to find them... Go check them out, reply me after lmao (xcosi has a few of them)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

hahaha u dont have a clue of how many dummy farm ^^ so many player so many twinks u cant inspect all of them ...
    dont forget its a game, aim for smth or not but you cant seperate all dummy farmer from honest pvp player...
    I know still many dummy farmer who aint got banned, there are ss, videos, kdr who are never real ... some will never get cought ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

okay fine they got banned its true now making threads like this is not gonna help anyone, just email support if you think ur innocent.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThaAnas View Post
    hahaha u dont have a clue of how many dummy farm ^^ so many player so many twinks u cant inspect all of them ...
    dont forget its a game, aim for smth or not but you cant seperate all dummy farmer from honest pvp player...
    I know still many dummy farmer who aint got banned, there are ss, videos, kdr who are never real ... some will never get cought ...
    I am talking about ones who are on leaderboard their names shows up on the leaderboard and can easily get inspected..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I am talking about ones who are on leaderboard their names shows up on the leaderboard and can easily get inspected..

Lb or not, it is forbidden so no one should do it without any consequences

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

My stance on dummy farming is that it's perfectly fine, as long as you don't aim for LB. I type of think of it as like a vanity or something. No matter how much you dummy farm, you're still gonna get farmed in pvp LOL. It's alright to dummy farm to get a "pretty" kdr, but DO NOT aim for LB with your kills if you're dummy farming. Leave the LB pure, with legit kills..

(I don't dummy farm)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CouchPass For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    Sorry what? You're saying merchants exploit people? There's merchants in every MMORPG . I don't see them getting banned.

People exploit themselves for money, merchants only take opportunity of it. If you don't want to exploit yourself then don't sell for less simple as that. Thought you of all people would understand, but it seems not. Hard to understand when you just throw cash at the game
    my translation: thank you for spending actual money so that so many others may enjoy the game for free.

Do everything you have said you will do.
    Do not encroach on the rights or property of others.
    Treat everyone as you wish to be treated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CouchPass View Post
    My stance on dummy farming is that it's perfectly fine, as long as you don't aim for LB. I type of think of it as like a vanity or something. No matter how much you dummy farm, you're still gonna get farmed in pvp LOL. It's alright to dummy farm to get a "pretty" kdr, but DO NOT aim for LB with your kills if you're dummy farming. Leave the LB pure, with legit kills..

(I don't dummy farm)
    Lol dummy farming is against the rules, fine or not, StS gets to decide.
    And why are you defending dummy farmers?
    #Banish_The_cheaters_once_and_for_all
    In the internet, you can be Whoever you want, I wonder why some people choose to become idiots...
    Intous - High Society

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Intous View Post
    Lol dummy farming is against the rules, fine or not, StS gets to decide.
    And why are you defending dummy farmers?
    #Banish_The_cheaters_once_and_for_all
    Did you read what I wrote at all? I'm pretty sure all you did was read the first sentence.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I agree with couch pass, that its like a vanity lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Loot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

if you have 2 account and you always gift items like jewels .. there have possible you banned???

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

That moment when you commented here and login back in game and saw you are banned too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Lol Couch, lemme Guess ur one of them? XD, dummy farming is cheating even if it's not for lb.. if u go for APs (10k PVP kills) you basically cheat at top players lb no? It's like using macro to complete your 500 bosses AP

Or am I wrong? :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

300+? Where are these statistics coming from? That is a lot of people!
    - (un) Retired -

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hail For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    300+? Where are these statistics coming from? That is a lot of people!
    There are no statistics of it, it's just smth in his mind

20.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #37
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    Merchants are being banned for no reasons.
    Merchants are not being banned for no reason. We are going after people who buy/ sell/ trade gold and accounts. This is against the Terms of Service, and it is patently unfair for the vast majority of people who play by the rules.

Play by the rules and you have nothing to fear.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

21. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: