Thread: Annoying PvP player.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Post Annoying PvP player.

Hi Everyone.

I wanted to share with you how people like these can do something like this? This man was recently banned from selling gold in real money and selling ign, and says sts will return his account this week.
    Anyway as you can see in his own video, he stole our personal photos of our profile and uploads in his video. I still wonder why so much hatred from this person?
    The video is mostly in Spanish, but you can clearly see his intention without having to translate it. He try harm us or make us look bad.
    Well i can't say the ign because is against TOS, but you can see in his video.
    He postes this vídeo, Judge the video yourself, and thank you for your attention.

https://youtu.be/mub7JEKb_zg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkluciferx View Post
    Hi Everyone.

I wanted to share with you how people like these can do something like this? This man was recently banned from selling gold in real money and selling ign, and says sts will return his account this week.
    Anyway as you can see in his own video, he stole our personal photos of our profile and uploads in his video. I still wonder why so much hatred from this person?
    The video is mostly in Spanish, but you can clearly see his intention without having to translate it. He try harm us or make us look bad.
    Well i can't say the ign because is against TOS, but you can see in his video.
    He postes this vídeo, Judge the video yourself, and thank you for your attention.

https://youtu.be/mub7JEKb_zg
    Wrong section? Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Lol man, just live your life and enjoy the game really, fighting in a virtual world is nothing but childish and stupid
    "I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mess For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mess View Post
    Lol man, just live your life and enjoy the game really, fighting in a virtual world is nothing but childish and stupid
    To be honest I would be extremely angry if someone was posting a picture of me onto their you tube video for whatever purpose without my permission. OP you could most likely report it for it to be taken down (I can't guarantee it will work 100% but if it really bothers you, it is worth a try). Still, this is very childish and the fact people bring such personal factors into a game is absolutely pathetic on their part.

On the other hand, when you are using your own picture for (example) your LINE profile, you have to expect it to end up somewhere you don't appreciate. Use it at your own risk.
    - (un) Retired -

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hail For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    To be honest I would be extremely angry if someone was posting a picture of me onto their you tube video for whatever purpose without my permission. OP you could most likely report it for it to be taken down (I can't guarantee it will work 100% but if it really bothers you, it is worth a try). Still, this is very childish and the fact people bring such personal factors into a game is absolutely pathetic on their part.

On the other hand, when you are using your own picture for (example) your LINE profile, you have to expect it to end up somewhere you don't appreciate. Use it at your own risk.
    It's PvP... Lol.. ppl in PvP are just filled with ego and no respect nowadays... I'm pretty sure if u did nothing against one of them before, they wouldn't post a pic of him in yt... Lol.. who says 'a' also have to say 'b'... Consequenes...