Thread: Initial required small fixes to L85 PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Thumbs up Initial required small fixes to L85 PvP

-- Base point requirement to equip elites should be slightly increased, just 10-15, because L85 helm, armor & ring makes sets and with that L80 different spec weapons can be used which is not preferred hybridization that shouldn't happen and really makes huge gap, for ex L85 Str helm + armor + ring with L80 dex darzac blaster.

-- This is what I kept thinking for long and considered all the aspects, I think dodge debuff of all classes should be buffed proportionately , the reason being, Lets say current dodge cap is 40, and lets say with a dodge buff one's dodge is 70 in such situation if one dodge debuff is landed on him, and if it do nearly 30% dodge debuff, his dodge is still ~50 [square off numbers] but because the dodge cap is at 40, the dodge debuff is ineffective in terms of dodge reduction even if it was landed successfully. That's why I think it dodge debuff should be buffed, this will let one high dodgy class dodge none on full dodge debuff possible and let one medium dodgy class dodge none on smaller dodge debuffs. There's no negative consequence and appropriate for lower levels too, if the numbers distributed mostly to Skill Level 6+.

-- I'll still advocate for L85 INT sets in fact 80 int sets too, should get amour returned a bit, Int sets seems to be weak abit.

-- As for Class bound 2H weapons, even though they are not preferred for PvP, but I think buffing em abit for pvp won't do any harm because they are far away expect death axe for rhino.

The death axe for rhinos seems to be OP with such damage and armor which is devastating to a non str class, but I'd not bother for now JUST BECAUSE rhinos are rare in pvp and I wanna level up my rhino and taste rhino pvp :P

On the other hand the Death dagger for fox is not viable due to armor and low damage, even though the weapon dps is high, IN FACT dagger has been non viable in pvp for long due to 2 reasons, 1) you don't get much time to close fight 2) more important daggers do low damage on impact but due to high dps, it hit enemy more times but that's not properly scaled at all enemy armor is pretty high that's because overall damage output is low because each time it hitting cause low damage due to high enemy armor but low weapon speed can't compensate it, it would work for a pve boss whose armor is low.

These are initial requirement for betterment of endgame pvp from my perspective, I expected it to be just 4-5 lines but it got lengthy because I like to provide supportive facts once I level up my bear and mage, I think I'll come up with more

----------------------------------------------------------
    Here's one fix to PvE (couldn't resist to get attention)

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Will consider making the Pets stashable :-)
    They won't be made tradeable 'cause of the inherent exploits with the content, etc.

Characters are considerably more valuable now that the game goes up to Level 85. Items are, too. Prices increased accordingly.
    I've a proper solution of "inherent exploits", here it is -

You'll purchase / get the trad-able & stash-able pet without any kinda ability, but TO MAKE IT EFFECTIVE you'll have to craft it (just one hit craft, beast master can do that) once it's crafted, it won't be tradable anymore, even mayn't be stashable anymore but it will gain all the abilities that it have right now, that's how it will get BOUND TO ONE TOON or one account to use which ever is preferable.

For fun pupose, you may call it buying egg, rather pet and call the crafting - hatching. So you buy ineffective egg of pet then hatch it to be effective and let it become acc/toon bound aka tame pet
    Last edited by Waug; 02-28-2017 at 09:15 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    IN FACT
    Upvoted not only but also because of this

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby!!! View Post
    Upvoted not only but also because of this
    I specially used large cap aka capital latters, hehe, to show and thank community to remind me, I'd not say teach because I knew it but somehow slept.
    Last edited by Waug; 02-28-2017 at 11:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

I disagree with the first part (about PvP). I was making a thread, I guess you could say simultaneously, about balance as a whole, and for some reason it has to be checked by a moderator. I know for a fact that my thread won't ever show up after this message comes. For some reason, all my threads that are 'checked' by moderators never get posted. It's pretty ridiculous if you ask me. I won't go through the trouble of explaining why I disagree (again). Let's just leave it at that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga! View Post
    I disagree with the first part (about PvP). I was making a thread, I guess you could say simultaneously, about balance as a whole, and for some reason it has to be checked by a moderator. I know for a fact that my thread won't ever show up after this message comes. For some reason, all my threads that are 'checked' by moderators never get posted. It's pretty ridiculous if you ask me. I won't go through the trouble of explaining why I disagree (again). Let's just leave it at that.
    Poor bazinga!!! I'm requesting mods, let bazinga's bazi ideas aka threads hit the wall of pl forums.

And if u don't tell the reason of disagreement, it doesn't matters so ya leave it at that.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

About dodge debuff thingy, I forgot to mention that, I'd not bother that if dodge cap be returned to that 25 but it didn't so there's the neccesity.