Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Somberholt Guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Default Somberholt Guide

Heyy all!,

It's maybe a little bit to late for a guide but I still wanted to make one! First of I made this guide because some asked me a few questions about the stats of Voice sets, the questlines and to help players which became new to cap 61 and start their journey to Luminous Templar/Dark Acolyte. I hope this can make more things clear

Here we go!,

The Chancel of Light be unlocked by going to Garetta Village

Once you arrived in Garetta Village, walk to the Consignment Store (the most may know this as Auction) and talk to 'Ephestis the Doorkeeper'

Once you clicked at him press at the following sentences:
    1. [Cross your arms on your chest]
    2. Balance guide you!
    3. Thank you

The NPC will lead you to The Somberholt- Chancel of Light.

From this town you can return your way to Graveyard, Graveyard is a zone which changes every since run. At Graveyard you can collect points to get ranks, the higher rank the most Daily Quests you unlock.

The Mausoleum Unlocks

Mausoleum floors 1-2 Requires: 6.000 Points and 150 Tokens. Which is the 'Order Badge' (75Tokens) and the 'Proof of Acolyte' (75Tokens)

Mausoleum floors 3-4 Requires: 16.000 Points and 300 Tokens. Which is the 'Honored Badge' (150Tokens) and the 'Proof of Advocate' (150Tokens)

Mausoleum floors 5-6 Requires: 55.000 Points and 550 Tokens. Which is the 'Exemplary Badge' (250Tokens) and the 'Proof of Lightbearer' (300Tokens)

During all these Mausoleums Floors you also reach serveral ranks before or after the Mausoleum Requirements.

The rank system:
    For each mob or boss you kill you'll grant one point, the amount of points is unlimited .

The points each rank are the following:

0-1.999: Outsider (+0 Dailies)

2.000-5.999: Apprentice (+0 Dailies)

6.000-15.999: Acolyte (+1Daily)

16.000-29.999: Advocate (+1Daily also a small damage buff of around +30 damage)

30.000-54.999: Disciple (+2Dailies also a small armor buff from around +350-400 Armor)

55.000-109.999 Lightbearer (+2Dailies also you grant a Coffin vanity backpack!)

Coffin backpack

110.000+: Elite Lightbearer (You'll grant a 'Lightbearer Order Sigil Banner')

Lightbearer Order Sigil Banner

110.000+ & Completed Questline: Dark Acolyte/Luminous Templar (You'll be able to craft Voice of the Order set)

The Exalted Questline

This Questline starts actually after hitting the 110k+ points, you have to talk to the angels inside the Cathedral.

Benediktus, the Luminary Angel

And

Lycus, Harbinger of Apostles

After talking to them a new Quest will unlock 'The Questline to Exalted Rank'

Dark Acolyte/Luminous Templar Questlines

In first both Questlines both look the same, you have to complete the following quests to become Dark Acolyte/Luminous Templar:

Dark Acolyte:
    -Quest 1: Killing Corvis the Lich
    -Quest 2: Finding the altar Shrine and putting two items at the top of the Shrine (this will be done just by clicking at the sentences).
    -Quest 3: killing 25 witches (The mobs which spawn Skeletons and giving damage reduction towards the mobs)
    -Quest 4: Killing Umbrall Mass and recover his relic (the deeper you go, the more chance you get by looting)
    -Quest 5: Consume 3 Apostle Elixirs (In Somberholt/Mausoleum)
    -Quest 6: Kill 25 bosses under influence of the Apostle Elixir.
    -Quest 7: Craft the Circlet (This item will be crafted by 2x Dragonite Bar, 2x Planarite Ingot, 2x Nomirite Ingot and 10x Apostle Elixir).
    -Quest 8: Kill Corvis the Lich with the Circlet equiped.
    -Quest 9: To be honest I've no Idea, it's an auto turn-in quest..

Luminous Templar
    -Quest 1: Killing Corvis the Lich
    -Quest 2: Finding the altar Shrine and putting two items at the top of the Shrine (this will be done just by clicking at the sentences).
    -Quest 3: Destroy 100 urns (the deeper you go the more chance you get by finding some)
    -Quest 4: Defeat the Misshapen and collect its Balanced Blade (the deeper you go the more chance you get by finding it)
    -Quest 5: Craft 3 Templar Elixirs and Consume them (One Elixirs requires 1vial (20 balanced tokens) and 1 Light Condensed Powder)
    -Quest 6: Kill 25 Mausoleum bosses under influence of the elixir.
    -Quest 7: Craft the Sacred Halo (This item will be crafted by 2x Dragonite Bar, 2x Planarite Ingot, 2x Nomirite Ingot and 10x Templar Elixir).
    -Quest 8: Kill Corvis the Lich with the Sarced Halo equiped.
    -Quest 9: To be honest I've no Idea, it's an auto turn-in quest..

After completing all this you became Luminous Templar and you unlocked the Craftable Voice of the Order set!

To unlock the Voice Of the Order Set

To make a long story short

As first you have to reach Exalted rank, this rank exists out of 2 ranks called Luminous Templar and Dark Apostle, once you reached 110k+ points, you'll unlock both quests. After the 2nd Quest (2/9) they Give you the decision if you want to continue as a Luminous Templar or as a Dark Apostle.. You have to pick one of them BUT be careful there is NO turning back.

Once you completed all this you'll hit the rank Luminous Templar or Dark Apostle...

Luminous Templar gives you the opportunity to craft helmet and ring.

Dark Acolyte gives you the opportunity to craft armor and pendant.

Buff after reaching Luminous Templar/Dark Acolyte

A small armor and damage buff (damage buff is hard to see because the ss isn't taken with the same weapon sadly) will be added once reaching Luminous Templar or Dark Acolyte, I'll show it in the following ss's:

Before hitting Luminous Templar/Dark Acolyte

After hitting Luminous Templar/Dark Acolyte

Both ss's had the same armor, lv57 assault helmet and lv58 brutality armor

Either you choose Light or Dark, the two sides will interact differently at Corvis shield. The yellow-orange shield will work for Luminous Templar and the purple-black shield will work for Dark Acolyte, same counts for Voriyana's yellow-orange and blue attacks.. (How this exactly works, I'm not 100% sure about it, if anyone knows how it works.. pls let me know )

Also:

By the spectrum uru Quest you can change yourself to the other side, like switching from Light to Dark or from Dark to Light... Also this Quest you have to accept carefully because after this one your rank will be resetted and you'll get demoted back to Elite Lightbearer..

The Voice of the Order items are also tradeable so it's not needed to change side, most of the time it's cheaper also to just buy it in town or Auction instead of crafting it yourself

The Rebalanced Quest

-Quest 1: Consume 100 Dark/Templar Elixirs (In Somberholt)

-Quest 2: Crafting a Rebalanced Amulet with these components:
    -1x Balanced Bar
    -1x Balanced Scale
    -10x Dark Condensed Powder
    -10x Light Condensed Powder
    -10x Templar Elixir
    -10x Apostle Elixir
    -250.000g crafting costs

-Quest 3: I'm not 100% sure about this one, but I think you have to defeat Corvis the Lich with the pendant equiped

Once you completed all this you'll be at the other side (Dark/Light side).

Weapon Tips in Graveyard and The Mausoleum
    In the past I tried different type of weapons to find a way to get the most efficient and productive runs.
    This is what I got so far.

Graveyard Mobs

Mage:
    -Dusk Rifle
    -Dusk Staff
    -Balanced Gun
    -Balanced Staff
    I decided to go with high weapons because the pulls aren`t big at all, nor many mobs a run. (This also counts for rogue`s and warrior`s)

Rogue:
    -Dusk Blades
    -Balanced Blades
    Bow`s got low damage compared to daggers, that`s why I rather go for daggers instead of bow`s

Warrior:
    -Glint Aegis
    -Dusk Blade
    Aegis is perfect in any kind of PvE situation, very quick procs. Dusk blade because of it`s insane 30%Damage proc.

Mausoleum Mobs
    Mausoleum is a bit harder compared to Graveyard, more mobs and bigger pulls.

Mage:
    -Flame Forged Staff
    -Immortal Staff
    Those two staffs are able to attack multilpe targets at the same time, especially at big pulls.

Rogue:
    -Dragon Hunter Blades
    -Dusk/ Balanced Daggers
    The Dragon hunter blades are extremely useful for big pulls, it will stun the mobs for quite a time per proc. For lower Mausoleum maps (M1-4) I prefer to use high damage weapons as a rogue like Dusk and Balanced Daggers.

Warrior:
    -Glint Aegis
    -Immortal Blade
    -Dragon Hunter Sword
    The Glint aegis and Dragon hunter sword got both strong and very efficient procs with high damage, the immortal sword is up for freezing mobs.

Mausoleum/Graveyard Bosses
    Now you`ve seen the best weapons for mobs, let`s see about the best weapons for bosses.

Mage:
    -Dragon Hunter Staff
    As a mage I prefer to use the dragon hunter staff, the proc it releases just by tapping is just GREAT, it drains the boss her`s HP very quickly. The charged proc of the staff can be used to reduce the incomming damage.

Rogue:
    -Immortal Bow
    Almost same effect as the Dragon hunter staff, just a bit less HP drain.

Warrior:
    -Dragon Hunter Sword
    The dragon sword is able to spam many lava procs. Which can do a little bit of damage, anyway tank won`t do lots of damage at the boss so it`s not that nessaccery.

Pets
    Since there are many questions about "Which pet should I use?" Etc etc I`ll show you my personal thought about the best pets. (This will count for Graveyard and the Mausoleum).
    I prefer the following pets:
    -Glowstik: Since there are many curse mobs in Somberholt an anti-curse pet would help, if you don`t have enough gold for glowstik. Nilbog also works great!
    -Nekro: Nekro is Always handsome, an extra shield won`t be refused or?
    -Brothers Whim: This pet is extremely efficient for quick runs and big pulls. Employ the pet once the mobs are separated in a range of 5meters away from the bothers whim. They will pull the together so it will be easier to kill them. If you can`t afford this pet, just go for Swift. Almost the same AA.
    -Slink: Especially when you run with 1 mage and 3 rogues, slink will be a great option to do not die. Slink`s AA stuns the mobs and its CD is very quick. Like a permanent stun
    -Fernis: Fernis might be the most useful pet for bosses, the AA drains slowly the boss its HP. Very useful

Tips to kill Corvis the Lich below 20 seconds!
    I`ve seen many different tactics to kill Corvis the Lich very fastm but I think this is the most efficiënt one!
    You need the following items:
    -1 or more Dragon Staffs
    -1 or more Dark Apostle Players
    -1 10-15 Dark Bombs

The plan goes as follow:
    Drop every 4-5 seconds a Dark Aposlte Bombs while your teammates (Mages with Dragon Staffs) Attack the boss. The stun of the Dark Bombs will avoid that Corvis the Lich spawns the Shield (Dark or Light). Which means, if he can`t spawn a shield there will be no defence nor any countdown attacks. Tho you`ll proc more often at the boss, because the Undead Construct won`t move neither takes the procs. Spam the Dragon staff and the Dark Bombs and you`ll be able to kill Corvis the Lich below 20 seconds. The more drag staffs the faster the boss dies ofcourse. Sadly this isn`t my idea, the credits of it will go to Sakurab. I saw her using it the first.

Voice of the Order Set Items

The items which you'll be able to craft after reaching Luminous Templar are the following items and ingrediënts...

The helmet requires:
    -5 Balanced Scales
    -5 Balanced Bars
    -10 Light Condensed Powders
    -10 Dark Condensed Powders
    -5 Dark Apostle Elixirs
    -5 Luminous Templar Elixirs

There are 4 different type of helmets for each character, which are the followings:

For Rogue:

-Voice of the Order Cap of Runepower

-Voice of the Order Cap of Runesteel

-Voice of the Order Cap of Runeterror

-Voice of the Order Cap of Runeblast

For tanks:

-Voice of the Order Helm of Iron Grace

-Voice of the Order Helm of Iron Lung

-Voice of the Order Helm of Iron Fervor

-Voice of the Order Helm of Iron Will

For mages:

-Voice of the Order Hood of Hexsteel

-Voice of the Order Hood of Hexblast

-Voice of the Order Hood of Hexcharge

-Voice of the Order Hood of Hexstone

With the Luminous Templar Rank you're also able to craft Voice of the Order rings, which need the following items:

-1 Balanced Bar
    -1 Balanced Scale
    -3 Luminous Templar Elixirs
    -3 Dark Apostle Elixirs
    -5 Dark Condensed Powders
    -5 Light Condensed Powders

There is one type of ring for each character:

For Rogue:

-Voice of the Order Ring of Spryness

For Warrior:

-Voice of the Order Ring of Power

For Sorcerer:

-Voice of the Order Ring of Intellect

With the Dark Acolyte Rank you're able to craft Voice of the Order amulets, which need the following items:

-1 Balanced Bar
    -1 Balanced Scale
    -3 Luminous Templar Elixirs
    -3 Dark Apostle Elixirs
    -5 Dark Condensed Powders
    -5 Light Condensed Powders

There is one type of amulet for each character:

For Rogue:

-Voice of the Order Amulet of Spryness

For Warrior:

-Voice of the Order Amulet of Power

For Sorcerer:

-Voice of the Order Amulet of Intellect

With the Dark Acolyte Rank you're able to craft Voice of the Order Armors, which need the following items:

The Armor requires:
    -5 Balanced Scales
    -5 Balanced Bars
    -10 Light Condensed Powders
    -10 Dark Condensed Powders
    -5 Dark Apostle Elixirs
    -5 Luminous Templar Elixirs

There are 4 different type of Armor for each character, which are the followings:

For Rogue:

-Voice of the Order Leather of Runeterror

-Voice of the Order Leather of Runeblast

-Voice of the Order Leather of Runepower

-Voice of the Order Leather of Runesteel

For Warrior:

-Voice of the Order Chain of Iron Lung

-Voice of the Order Chain of Iron Grace

-Voice of the Order Chain of Iron Fervor

-Voice of the Order Chain of Iron Will

For Sorcerer:

-Voice of the Order Robe of Hexsteel

-Voice of the Order Robe of Hexblast

-Voice of the Order Robe of Hexstone

-Voice of the Order Robe of Hexcharge

There are also belts which you can buy from the token vendor for 800tokens each, these belts got the following stats.

For Rogue

-Voice Belt of the Order of Spryness

For Warrior:

-Voice of the Order Belt of Power

For Sorcerer:

-Voice of the Order Belt of Intellect

The buffs of the Voice sets are great, 3/5 + speed set for smooth runs.

The buff with 3/5 is:

And 5/5:

My conclusion about the Voice set...

It's NOT a must it's more like some "luxe", Voice set is handsome in m5-6, but a good organised party can also handle this.

I hope it's a bit useful and I hope I could help y'all a bit with all this... (For those who didn't know one of these things yet).

If I forgot anything in the thread or when something isn't right, please let me know, I'll add or change it
    Last edited by runagain; 04-01-2017 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Added: "How to kill Corvis the Lich under 20 seconds, Best weps for graveyard and Mausoleum, Best Pets"

2. The Following 67 Users Say Thank You to runagain For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Looks good but its not 25 of the undead mages for dark acolyte its 25 of the witches in the blue dress and dark and light give you the same stat buffs, they just interact with corvis shield differently and can craft different set pieces.
    Last edited by creeepycreeepy; 02-28-2017 at 05:53 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to creeepycreeepy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by creeepycreeepy View Post
    Looks good but its not 25 of the undead mages for dark acolyte its 25 of the witches in the blue dress and dark and light give you the same stat buffs, they just interact with corvis shield differently and can craft different set pieces.
    Ohhh ok thanks a lot! I'll change it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Updated ^-^

If anyone finds more things, let me know pls also up for new info's which I couldn't awnser at

Thanks in advance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

appreciate it. another useful thread.
    gonna rate 5/7. perfect.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rakuuun For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Can you post the buffs we get with each rank?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ckash For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Thank you for the guide! Im sure many ppl will find it useful.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Epw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ckash View Post
    Can you post the buffs we get with each rank?
    Ya sure, I'll try to add it

Updated!
    Last edited by runagain; 02-28-2017 at 08:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

The armor and DMG buff that u get after reaching Templar / Dark in also applicable in PvP ?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Veenihiv For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Veenihiv View Post
    The armor and DMG buff that u get after reaching Templar / Dark in also applicable in PvP ?
    Only in Somberholt, the following ss's will show:

Somberholt 3.595 Armor, 1.495dmg

TDM 2.808 Armor, 1.446dmg
    Last edited by runagain; 02-28-2017 at 09:46 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to runagain For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

Regarding rank buffs

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 15848
Size:  79.2 KB

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 15852
Size:  83.4 KB

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Faliziaga For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Thanks I'm searching for this!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Froxanthar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Thank you for this, now i don't have to pm you with questions!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to SkipperSkinner For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

nice guide thanks!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to agentredeye For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

My pleasure ^-^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

nice guide.
    Last edited by Sasamon; 08-09-2017 at 09:52 PM.
    IGN: Sasamon
    Endgame PvE Rogue
    Retired Combatant of <Enigmatic>

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Sasamon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Great guide! I will be a noob and run with Arcane ring and PP until I loot a scale on my own xD
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Great guide! I will be a noob and run with Arcane ring and PP until I loot a scale on my own xD
    Hahaha, it feels like looting banished pendant xd also 0.0000002% orso xd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

very useful thankyou .... and should be moved to the guide section ...

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Greoatef For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greoatef View Post
    very useful thankyou .... and should be moved to the guide section ...
    There's a guide section? O.O oops didn't know, my bad