Thread: A little twist on the pink drop rate discussion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default A little twist on the pink drop rate discussion

Ran through AO2 twice and saw the same pattern both times: four or five pinks dropped in level six while only one pink dropped in levels 1-5 combined. I'm good with the drop rate as it stands (... really I just don't want to get into that part of the discussion).

However, it seems to me Sobek and the other bosses with Lesser D'jinn's along with the other trash mobs were tougher encounters. If we didn't have multiple tanks, I don't think we would have made it through. In fact, the first time through, we wiped twice. Shouldn't these be the encounters that drop more pinks rather than the last dungeon which follows the same old routine that requires minimal strategy?

Thoughts?

BTW, great job devs. Sure you're taking a lot of flak right now, but it's only because people are so passionate about the game. They'll come around. Though, maybe next time you should just nerf the drop rates without telling us about it. Transparency is great and all, but it would have taken a while for people to notice... if they didn't miss it altogether

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

We would have noticed immediately. It's always good to post changes. To not do so would be unprofessional and disrespectful.

Yes level 6 bosses obviously drop purp/pinks at a way higher percentrage rate. However it takes 30 minutes just to finish the level so it pans out vs levels 2-3 XP
    Addihul - 45 Enchanter | Addihull - 45 Archer | Oddihul - 45 Warrior
    Addihul's Market - Thoth / Isis @ 50% - FREE Pinks