Results 1 to 8 of 8

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: RIP Jewel Farming

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    192
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default RIP Jewel Farming

    Just recently came back to jewel farming, then on my 3rd and final run it said: 500/500 is really the max cap now? Before, my inventory could go over the cap. Why'd sts have to ruin it :/

  2. #2
    Forum Adept Chocolaty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    392
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    155
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    127
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

    Default

    It takes literally 5seconds to craft those up to as high as weak jewels, not even an issue...
    #Bluelivesmatter #StopTrashTreads2017 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5...BTc_Pp4oWa2kwQ

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chocolaty For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    473
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Barely a problem

    Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Senior Member Magemagix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    822
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    70
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bosscasipong4315 View Post
    Just recently came back to jewel farming, then on my 3rd and final run it said: 500/500 is really the max cap now? Before, my inventory could go over the cap. Why'd sts have to ruin it :/
    Sts didn't ruin it, tbh they helped us. Before ppl were exploiting this feature to have more items in crafting station than u can hold.


    That lead to price drop of jewels. Nw after this is introduced botter have to face difficulties. So the jewel price doesnt drop more.

    Imo it was a grt decision by sts.

    Nd also it takes jst 5-10 sec to craft all cracked/dmged to weak. So i dont see a problem there. Finger exercise wkwkw.

    Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk
    AL:- Ign:Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Jewelfarming(nab tank)

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Magemagix For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    192
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magemagix View Post
    Sts didn't ruin it, tbh they helped us. Before ppl were exploiting this feature to have more items in crafting station than u can hold.


    That lead to price drop of jewels. Nw after this is introduced botter have to face difficulties. So the jewel price doesnt drop more.

    Imo it was a grt decision by sts.

    Nd also it takes jst 5-10 sec to craft all cracked/dmged to weak. So i dont see a problem there. Finger exercise wkwkw.

    Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolaty View Post
    It takes literally 5seconds to craft those up to as high as weak jewels, not even an issue...
    It was not a problem to have items over the cap tho. Helped a lot to some farmers, 'cause we could do runs without having to craft every run or everytime it fills up. Well, guess we'll have to adapt. Thanks for the responses.

  8. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,248
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    360
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    153
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

    Default

    It was annoying at first but you just need to check your inventory and stop before it reaches 500.

    It's more annoying with the delay time on collecting jewels.
    This is literally only thing I can't skip that waiting time (lix, crates and awaken can be skipped) and cost time for it. It's only a few sec but when it becomes +1000 it's long time.
    Aegis

  9. #7
    Senior Member Magemagix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    822
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    70
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bosscasipong4315 View Post
    It was not a problem to have items over the cap tho. Helped a lot to some farmers, 'cause we could do runs without having to craft every run or everytime it fills up. Well, guess we'll have to adapt. Thanks for the responses.
    Ya ik the pain when u get full every lix. What i personally do is, i keep on checking my inv once it reaches 400. After every run i will check it, once its abt 470-480 i wait abt 2-3mins nd craft all cracked to dmged. Clear up abt 100-150 space nd thats enough to end the lix.

    Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk
    AL:- Ign:Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Jewelfarming(nab tank)

  10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Dev Justg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,020
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    238
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,986
    Thanked in
    2,034 Posts

    Default

    Such big drama for so small a problem.

    *click*
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Jewel farming
    By Magemagix in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-06-2016, 12:09 AM
  2. Jewel farming
    By Midas Touch in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-24-2016, 12:13 PM
  3. Jewel Farming
    By PEMA in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-18-2016, 07:08 AM
  4. Cracked Fury Jewel Farming
    By Zaizor in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-30-2015, 06:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •