Thread: Is Arcane Aegis worth the price?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Is Arcane Aegis worth the price?

I've noticed that the arcane aegis sells for less than the mythic one, currently I use an arcane sword. Should I get the aegis as well and use the sword for the boss or should I sell the sword and just roll with the aegis. Bear in mind I don't pvp often if at all.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Arcane aegis(immortal aegis) is completely useless for pve.If your gonna be doing pve only, sell your sword and buy glint aegis.
    Last edited by Thewolfbull; 11-29-2017 at 06:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Dragon sword is always good for the stun

4. The Following User Says Thank You to william5439 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

I been testing Nightmare Aegis for the last 3 weeks cause was bored of using Ancient Glint Aegis and Dragon Sword lol. I payed 11.8m which was a good price to buy/ test and came with a good awake. My opinion so far: I like it, it's the Dragon Sword version for Aegis. The proc rate is higher than Dragon Sword but can only be activated on mobs v.s Dragon Sword does not need mobs to proc. The Lava Range is larger than Dragon Sword but seems more random where it spawns. The stun from lava works fine for me, I have no problem when proced stunning curse mages and mobs. It does not stun Main Bosses or Mini Bosses, the DOT from Lava seems to do decent damage during boss fights. Haven't got a chance to test really in pvp since it's dead at 66 and I'm mainly a Pve Player. Atm in the middle of going Full Exquisite Fury in gear but after might buy and test Terror Blade also. Nightmare Aegis is definitely not useless in Pve but at the same time might not appeal to other tanks play style, and I'm sure others will find Terror Blade a better option Pve wise which I understand 100% why.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 11-19-2017 at 11:16 PM.
    Imagine for the last 3 Years while being in your 20’s following another dude around the Internet...F Pathetic..Scll#TrannyActivity🤡🤮

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

I think having both is good expensive but good.im trying to craft the mythic version but raid zone is dead most of the time. If two warriors are in a map and both have the sword your bouncing mobs around. If one has sword and the other aegis the sword bearer can pull mobs into the stun zones. Make a a great combo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Yep very true. I noticed after taking a 2 month break in September the price of Nightmare Aegis went down in Auction. And for the normal AL player 18m-20m for Terror Blade is very expensive for a weapon or completely out of their price range. So I figured it wouldn't hurt to comment in here, maybe it might help someone with making a decision and etc. I have ran with Terror Blade users in maps and it is a very good combo! The damage output is good with these two combined and the runs speed wise felt the same.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 11-20-2017 at 04:12 PM.
    Imagine for the last 3 Years while being in your 20’s following another dude around the Internet...F Pathetic..Scll#TrannyActivity🤡🤮

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    I been testing Nightmare Aegis for the last 3 weeks cause was bored of using Ancient Glint Aegis and Dragon Sword lol. I payed 11.8m which was a good price to buy/ test and came with a good awake. My opinion so far: I like it, it's the Dragon Sword version for Aegis. The proc rate is higher than Dragon Sword but can only be activated on mobs v.s Dragon Sword does not need mobs to proc. The Lava Range is larger than Dragon Sword but seems more random where it spawns. The stun from lava works fine for me, I have no problem when proced stunning curse mages and mobs. It does not stun Main Bosses or Mini Bosses, the DOT from Lava seems to do decent damage during boss fights. Haven't got a chance to test really in pvp since it's dead at 66 and I'm mainly a Pve Player. Atm in the middle of going Full Exquisite Fury in gear but after might buy and test Terror Blade also. Nightmare Aegis is definitely not useless in Pve but at the same time might not appeal to other tanks play style, and I'm sure others will find Terror Blade a better option Pve wise which I understand 100% why.
    The op was asking about the level 56 arcane aegis the immortal one not nightmare aegis check thread start time this is an old thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

This is an old thread he was asking about level 56 arcane aegis not nightmare aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

sure its an old thread... but its good to see thoughts on the level 66 arcane swords and how they compare ... plus its will prob be good to discuss any future arcane swords?!?!?!? I always wonder if the arcane swords are worth the price regardless of level?
    Im kinda still using Mythic Glint Aegis 46 .... the proc in my opinion is still awesome .... though i only pve ... and am only doing m5/6 runs atm
    I have both the Mythic Blade 66 Dream weapon and the Aegis version for warrior and the proc is the same as the arcanes ... though it seems to proc a little less. The mythic weapons stats are almost identical to the arcane weapons .... you just gotta do 666 dream runs to get em @_@
    Last edited by Greoatef; 11-29-2017 at 06:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greoatef View Post
    sure its an old thread... but its good to see thoughts on the level 66 arcane swords and how they compare ... plus its will prob be good to discuss any future arcane swords?!?!?!? I always wonder if the arcane swords are worth the price regardless of level?
    Im kinda still using Mythic Glint Aegis 46 .... the proc in my opinion is still awesome .... though i only pve ... and am only doing m5/6 runs atm
    I have both the Mythic Blade 66 Dream weapon and the Aegis version for warrior and the proc is the same as the arcanes ... though it seems to proc a little less. The mythic weapons stats are almost identical to the arcane weapons .... you just gotta do 666 dream runs to get em @_@
    I'm still using glint too but I've heard good things about terror blade 66 they say if you charge it everytime it pulls all mobs. But the price is insane and glint is good enough for maus runs no major dif in times m5-6. I might still get a terror blade to try it.Are you sure the mythic version is exactly the same proc as arcane? If it is i'll get mythic instead to save gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

the proc is the same ..... but it doesnt work every time you charge .... i reckon the mythic proc works about 65% of the time .... though i will test it and confirm.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Greoatef For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

lmao omg "Face Palm" MB Bro! "Arcane aegis(immortal aegis) is completely useless for pve": I agree 100% with that statement!

@ Greoatef yes please let us know the proc rate after you finish testing.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post: