Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Doh! Spent money on SL and now its obsolete!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XchilangopwnX View Post
    You don't have to play every game. Sts is on a roll and they are doing a great job by variating there games. Not everyone enjoys elves, birds, or bears but they do like humans in space. As well as vice versa. I am not very informed on any info on DL but im sure that whatever its theme is it will attract players that will be attracted to that. Sts makes the games F2P (free to play) which doesn't require you to spend a sum on the game and later regret it. Buying plat in game is clearly optional so if you do not see the point in further buying plat don't. I have plat in SL that I haven't spent every since level 26 cap. I also haven't level'd on SL because I prefer PL. Knowing that I
    have spent money on SL that is just sitting there doesn't make me say, "Man I bought that plat and now I don't even play SL much." I support sts with every game they plan to make and I plan to give a go at every game of theirs. Don't
    hate on Sts for their game breakthroughs.
    Well said. I personally don't play PL much any more, I prefer SL. Not sure what DL will be like - I may switch to playing that exclusively or split my time between SL and DL.
    Last edited by TheChairmaker; 10-08-2011 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Missed a full stop.
    Zakalwe, level 40 Scorn Engineer, Officer in Dark Legion
    Zakalwe, level 25 Vampire, member of Dark Legion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mohamedaden35 View Post
    I don't like pocket legends anymore it was better in 2009 but star legends is really cool some I'm looking forward to dark legends
    PL wasn't out in 2009. Watchu talking about, willis?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mohamedaden35 View Post
    I don't like pocket legends anymore it was better in 2009 but star legends is really cool some I'm looking forward to dark legends
    This game was out 4/10/10 because i got this game three days later

Alaska, Left the heat on & melted my Igloo...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

All for any new STS games! Shows they are doing well & expanding there horizons & thats great.

Im not to big on PL anymore either. A lot of the aspects of the game have changed for the worse not at STS's fault but by us the community. Its just not as fun as it used to be. SL is very inovative in comparison.
    From falling rocks that hurt you to Special areas only certain classes can access. And it has GUNS lol. I still log into PL to say hi to friends but thats about it. SL has been my main focus & I'm anxious for new content!
    If the rumors are true about DL being a Horror based game, I'm sure I will fall in love with it as well. Grew up on old slasher films, will be cool to see what you guys come up with
    Proud Officer of Infinite Union
    Downloads -36 Commando * Http -36 Operative * URL -36 Engineer

I'm enjoying playing classical blues on my double bass
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    We have a packed plan for new content and upgrades for both Star Legends and Pocket Legends. Both games are very much alive and being supported. The addition of Dark Legends won't slow that down. Just as Chilangopwn outlines above, it just adds another option for people who want to play a different game.
    Very good explanation. People do like verious games.
    Proud member of COT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Roast View Post
    I am excited for the new game don't get me wrong, but are we just wasting our time with SL now?
    There's only the name. There's no other information about the game yet. I think it's safe to say, you have a while and a ton of new content to look forward to in SL before we should even think about DL. Dont sweat it, I think you have time.

PL - Navygreen
    AL - Viicks (me), Littlesis (my sis)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mcpastry View Post
    STS should merge platinum for all the games.... That would be so much easier.
    It was like this in beta on Droid, but Apple did not support this and would approve SL on Apple until this had been changed, when changed it had to be-submitted for apple to approve (hence the reason it took so long for apple to play)

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

god i hate hearing people whine about a new game coming out. you act like you're going to miss something. if you want to play star legends, then play star legends. if you want to spend plat on star legends, then do that. what does them coming out with a new game have anything to do with your platinum in star legends??? quit whining, you sound like a bratty little kid who has to have everything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i mean seriously what does your platinum in star legends have to do with a new game coming out? it doesn't even make since... merge platinum for all games??? LOL. you gotta be kidding me. just cause you BOUGHT some plat in one game doesn't mean you should GET something in another game. they obviously have plenty of people working and can make another game. if you like star legends, then keep playing that. i don't understand why this new "dark legends" would effect that. it's just silly. i like the new idea of dark legends. although, i kinda just wish the new classes that they are going to add to dark legends, to pocket legends, but hey .. i'm cool with either. i would probably play dark legends and pocket legends. i'm not into star legends at all, i gave it a try and didn't like it, but i didn't go on the pocket legends forums and whine about them spending time on star legends instead of pocket legends... it's their company and they can do what they want with it. that's like going to the gas station and buying a coke and being like OMG coke came out with MR. PIBB, how dare them!!! they need to spend more time making coke better!!! haha, get real.