Thread: Any suggestion for Fox build for l15-17

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Any suggestion for Fox build for l15-17

Well as the title says,really need your help guys cause im thinking of making a fox and be unique.Not going for bears or mages cause its pretty common in those ranges.Hope you can help me ty

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Hi there, I am in no way a lv 15-17 fox player. That being said, I have been playing fox almost exclusively at endgame and believe that I could give you a good idea of how to construct a fox build. If anyone else has in fact done lv 15-17 fox, I would suggest listening to them over me simply because of their experience of the level.

Firstly, I would prioritize vixen kick and rabid bite damage. This is because at low levels there is little dodge and little regen. This means that the dodge debuff on hamstring and the regen debuff on both darts are not needed and thus putting points into those skills would be sub optimal.

Secondly, I am unsure if you have howl unlocked at 17, but if you do, I would surely put a few points into that because of the dex gear that has become meta (most effective tactic available) at lv15-17 pvp. If you do not have it unlocked, no worries !

Thirdly, I would obviously put points into the dodge buff because of the importance of fox dodge. You are a squishy class that cannot kite, dodge is essential!

Finally, if you have further questions you can contact me in game @ Walie and I highly suggest that you ask your future questions in the pvp discussion section because people do not look here as often. You would surely get more replies in the pvp section.

Don't repost this in the pvp discussion without deleting this one because the moderators will see it as a double post and there is some penalty for that. If you want to move it to the PvP discussion, edit your post to say that you have moved it to the PvP discussion section and repost it there . Hope this helps and wish u the best of luck in PvP!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

sub optimal. Lol would that be subtimal then. Haha I love your use of language Congeniality !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

P.s what does it mean to "kite" sail above? Float? As in untouchable? Please describe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Malpaedia View Post
    P.s what does it mean to "kite" sail above? Float? As in untouchable? Please describe.
    Kiting is when you purposefully keep distance between yourself and the opponent to avoid their short range abilities. By being out of range of those abilities, you are not effected and thus take less damage and do more damage of your own.

Sub optimal means that whatever is being referenced is "below par" or "less effective" than what would be the "best" or "optimal" strategy. In this case, putting points into certain skills would be "sub-optimal" (not as effective) as putting points into other skills.

:P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

need to get to 10 posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

cool thank you very much