Thread: COP not stashable?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default COP not stashable?

So i noticed that the Crown OF Presistence is not stashable... is it not supposed to be? I never tried before i converted it to a vanity helm. But if we earned the helm shouldnt we be able to stash it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Weight will most likely be an addition in the future I believe. So that things not stashable do not count as weight.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

They made it non stashable when they implemented the set bonus with the shield of hallows. Let me dig up a link....

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=425740

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate
    Last edited by Yvonnel; 10-07-2011 at 05:11 PM.
    PL ign: Yvonnel - 66 Enchantress / Yvonnela - 65 Archer / Yvonnelw - 55 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonnel:439541
    They made it non stashable when they implemented the set bonus with the shield of hallows. Let me dig up a link....

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=425740

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate
    I searched so i guess im blind. Thanks for the help!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Making the item unstashable was the only way to prevent people from using the helm on multiple toons. The bonus is designed for those that leveled to 56 before the cap raise and those that then level to 61. Since the only requirement to equip the vanity crown is level 56, any of your toons that now get to 56 could wear it in theory if you stash. This way it stays as an elite reward for the toon that earned it.

At least, that is what it looks like to me.

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doubletime View Post
    Making the item unstashable was the only way to prevent people from using the helm on multiple toons. The bonus is designed for those that leveled to 56 before the cap raise and those that then level to 61. Since the only requirement to equip the vanity crown is level 56, any of your toons that now get to 56 could wear it in theory if you stash. This way it stays as an elite reward for the toon that earned it.
    That was the plan, but since it wasn't started off like that immediately some players got the crown stuck on the wrong toons. I guess they can always level those up to 61 for the vanity set bonus, but it wasn't the best implementation. I imagine if those players emailed STS the issue could be resolved, it does seem like it's the best possible choice (even though I do hate toon locked content). If you look to the future when the cap increases and these items get replace with bigger and better items, handing them down to a lower level would be useful but they way it is now the items will just be stuck or eventually liquidated.