Okay, so trading has been a big problem for me in PL because i don't know whats the price of the item is, can't rememeber it, can't trust the consignment store and everyone is greedy and will sell for double the price and meh, when i need an item, i'll buy it without asking for its real price for an hour.
This thing made me have a pretty hard time in PL and as farming is pretty had and you don't get 1.5x and 3x daily, merching is the only viable option left in the field of profiting.

To solve this problem, i had a pretty crazy idea(P.S i got this idea from another game but their system is a lot different from what i am going to mention so don't feel like i copy pasting).
I thought to make price house or whatever you wanna call it, what happens that STS gives someone to handle the price of an item in the price house(remember, people can buy that slot for platinum if STS think so or from trust, its up to STS).
Remember, ONE person can not hold the opportunity of handling all the items because :-
A. It's too hard as so many items are present in PL
B. The prices might be hard to update regularly for only one person.

In this way people will find it a lot easier to know the prices of different items and trade scamming and merching will become a lot easier.

SIDE NOTE :If someone holding a spot in price house is inactive for more than 30-40 days, the spot again gets free so that it can be updated.