Thread: The Price House!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Default The Price House!

Okay, so trading has been a big problem for me in PL because i don't know whats the price of the item is, can't rememeber it, can't trust the consignment store and everyone is greedy and will sell for double the price and meh, when i need an item, i'll buy it without asking for its real price for an hour.
    This thing made me have a pretty hard time in PL and as farming is pretty had and you don't get 1.5x and 3x daily, merching is the only viable option left in the field of profiting.

To solve this problem, i had a pretty crazy idea(P.S i got this idea from another game but their system is a lot different from what i am going to mention so don't feel like i copy pasting).
    I thought to make price house or whatever you wanna call it, what happens that STS gives someone to handle the price of an item in the price house(remember, people can buy that slot for platinum if STS think so or from trust, its up to STS).
    Remember, ONE person can not hold the opportunity of handling all the items because :-
    A. It's too hard as so many items are present in PL
    B. The prices might be hard to update regularly for only one person.

In this way people will find it a lot easier to know the prices of different items and trade scamming and merching will become a lot easier.

SIDE NOTE :If someone holding a spot in price house is inactive for more than 30-40 days, the spot again gets free so that it can be updated.
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

You want one person who doesn't even play the game to just set the price for every item? That's worse than my idea.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bazinga! For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Then. Nobody. Would. Use. Cs. They. Would. Just. Sell. In. Trade. Look at Cs for prices before you buy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

He's putting effort in on this idea but i think sts sees many flaws in it.

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Instead just ask a trusted friend who knows prices. I can help u out. ign blyzzor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

@Bazinga You really misunderstood my idea. I never said that the person who sets up the price in price house is inactive but i said that he must be ACTIVE and if he remains inactive for some period of time, he no longer has authority on the price also not one person should do it but multiple of people must handle the prices.

@Kurvy CS will be used for desperate buyers then and the reason i don't see C.S before buying something is because i can't see one item in C.S with some stable price, everything is overpriced...

@Blyzzor i really appreciate your help but man still you can't help me every time because if sometime you will be offline i will have no choice but to buy it without knowing the real price.
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

There's already a way for multiple people to handle prices. It's called the consignment store.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I mean if you follow prices on cs its pretty easy to track the right price on cs as well. Like if u follow an items price on cs for weeks u will find out what the real prices are on most items (ofc the ones that actually appear there often) and be able to buy for the real price. U dont have to rush to buy an item anyways... i always buy my items at the optimal price, and I merch as well and sell all my items through cs. If u dont have time to follow prices then its too bad tbh, PL had always been player market and it should stay that way, the prices of every item are always determined by supply and demand. I have a lot of items I merch of which i know how the prices work.. for example couple weeks back i used to merch grat shieldsXx I know I can easily buy off a desperate seller for 1.6 but I know the demand is high and I'll be able to sell for profit and id list it for example 2.1 in cs (which is a little above optimal price), but i take the risk and Ii watch cs all the time and I see how items disappear n how much they go for and that way I see whats an item worth buying/selling for..and i repeated that like 10 times.. And usually people that go s) usually get smaller offers than people in reality would be ready to pay for it
    So if someone sells grat shield I offered them 1.5-1,6 which is still not a ripoff price... i just list it and try make profit. So the prices arent always set and you cant straight away call something "low" or a "ripoff" cus the items can go for different prices cus people pay and sell at different prices.. some people are impatient to wait for a cheaper price n they pay more through cs.. some want to get quick cash by selling an item..some people might want to save a little money and try get/sell an item for a midprice.. all you need to do is follow the prices n know what ur doing

My patience n active work with merchin has gotten me 20-30mil last 30 days (farming as well though). I still try to be reasonable as much as I can whenever I merch
    Last edited by Blyzzor; 03-08-2017 at 10:42 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Blyzzor For This Useful Post: