Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A Little Suggestion For St. Patrick's Day Event in PL

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default A Little Suggestion For St. Patrick's Day Event in PL

Hi Guys, Patricia here again! and here's a little suggestion for St. Patrick's Day Event:

1) Platinum Sale - since we are talking about St. Patrick's Day! We all know that it always comes with gold or money in a leprauchan hat, etc. So I was just wondering if this years St. Patrick's Day Event we should have a Plat Sale.

2) Biggest Luck - since previous St. Patrick's Day Event we have this so called "Bigger Luck" why not this year make a Biggest Luck Which gives 20-25% chance of reroll!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Patricia Nicolle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia Nicolle View Post
    Hi Guys, Patricia here again! and here's a little suggestion for St. Patrick's Day Event:

1) Platinum Sale - since we are talking about St. Patrick's Day! We all know that it always comes with gold or money in a leprauchan hat, etc. So I was just wondering if this years St. Patrick's Day Event we should have a Plat Sale.

2) Biggest Luck - since previous St. Patrick's Day Event we have this so called "Bigger Luck" why not this year make a Biggest Luck Which gives 20-25% chance of reroll!
    I don't think there will be another Platinum Sale .Cause they already did one

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skillz View Post
    Well Platinum sale is not just once a year! before it happened during St. Patrick's Day 2012 but it's up to STS because they have the power and the authority. I am just suggesting in regard of other concerned players in game because I know that most of them will buy platinum if there will be a Plat Sale because of the new super elite pets that they have been willing to buy also I'm sure if STS will do a Plat Sale they will also profit from it since most of the players are going to buy Plats just for the pet and the St. Patrick's Day Items.
    Last edited by Patricia Nicolle; 03-07-2017 at 04:33 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Patricia Nicolle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

That was a fat 2 years ago we need one now.

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Obviously, there is going to be another one with no doubt. Its St. Patrick's day! Com'on man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Hey! Biggest luck was my idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    That was a fat 2 years ago we need one now.
    We had one during x-mas event I think. 2016.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Plat sale please. 50$ 2k plat.. i dont think personally ill be spending any money unless a plat sale comes, and it has to be 50$ 2k cus thats what i was used to buying and I don't have any spare money as a student to spent on inefficient plat deals. Sad to say but if its 70$ ill skip it most likely as well.. I would love a plat sale so I could actually get platinum again, atm its just unfortunate because its expensive and I have none. I think a lot of people would spend as well if we got one.

Sts theory might be that they know people buy plat even without sales or with smaller discounts than before.. and some would mass buy in a sale and they'd get less money.. but if we got a proper sale way more people would be able to buy plat and it would help a way larger group of people in PL and therefore keep ppl playing and some of those people would turn into "big spenders" as well eventually. You have to give something in order to get more back. The more updates u do that help the community will help you longterm because people will keep playing and u will keep getting money rather than having people quit at one point.. you dont want to be financed by a couple huge endgame spenders n crush everyone that cant do the same. I would buy plat too.. but if its like this I wont simply because I dont have the money to and also lack interest in paying so much.. you could also argue that you can get more with plat than ever before.. but if people enjoy the things they get for that amount of money and benefit a lot from it, what's there to lose. I hope you consider this.
    Last edited by Blyzzor; 03-08-2017 at 08:45 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
    Obviously, there is going to be another one with no doubt. Its St. Patrick's day! Com'on man.
    No they will not do one, done!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blyzzor View Post
    Plat sale please. 50$ 2k plat.. i dont think personally ill be spending any money unless a plat sale comes, and it has to be 50$ 2k cus thats what i was used to buying and I don't have any spare money as a student to spent on inefficient plat deals. Sad to say but if its 70$ ill skip it most likely as well.. I would love a plat sale so I could actually get platinum again, atm its just unfortunate because its expensive and I have none. I think a lot of people would spend as well if we got one.

Sts theory might be that they know people buy plat even without sales or with smaller discounts than before.. and some would mass buy in a sale and they'd get less money.. but if we got a proper sale way more people would be able to buy plat and it would help a way larger group of people in PL and therefore keep ppl playing and some of those people would turn into "big spenders" as well eventually. You have to give something in order to get more back. The more updates u do that help the community will help you longterm because people will keep playing and u will keep getting money rather than having people quit at one point.. you dont want to be financed by a couple huge endgame spenders n crush everyone that cant do the same. I would buy plat too.. but if its like this I wont simply because I dont have the money to and also lack interest in paying so much.. you could also argue that you can get more with plat than ever before.. but if people enjoy the things they get for that amount of money and benefit a lot from it, what's there to lose. I hope you consider this.
    I'm not going with your idea of Plat Sale being like $50 because STS will lose profit and might not be able to back up the servers again that might lead to server shutdown. I'm just saying that we atleast need to support them in order for the game to be alive and who knows maybe in the future Pocket legends will be a great community again, still I'm suggesting a Plat Sale of at least 20-30% off like 2K platinums being $100 rather than $120.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Patricia Nicolle For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

No they will not do one, done!
    Well your not sure about that! Well you can assume I guess!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Patricia Nicolle For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga! View Post
    Hey! Biggest luck was my idea.
    You are not the first one to suggest the "Biggest Luck" idea. Since most of the players have had suggested Biggest Luck to be the next update way back in 2013 for the St. Patrick's Day Event in 2013 but it did not happen. I am just simply suggesting it again so no offense!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia Nicolle View Post
    I'm not going with your idea of Plat Sale being like $50 because STS will lose profit and might not be able to back up the servers again that might lead to server shutdown. I'm just saying that we atleast need to support them in order for the game to be alive and who knows maybe in the future Pocket legends will be a great community again, still I'm suggesting a Plat Sale of at least 20-30% off like 2K platinums being $100 rather than $120.
    Since when 2k plat is 120$ unless you're talking about a reverse plat sale, hey hey a reverse plat sale buy 2k plat @20% higher price. AH JOKES. Apart from jokes, ya I read the 'like' portion.

It's far from server shutdown. The whole purpose of plat sale is to sell plat to those who usually don't at normal price or broadly saying to generate more sales, so if price is low there will be more chances of buying, So STS won't loose profit that's what I'm saying, although there's one optimal point for all that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

The serves wont shut down if they ran empty with no upates, no plat sales for like a year or more, and during this time people probably barely bought plat and most quit..idk how long it actually is since 77.. And during that time PL was at its lowest point. Also if you take a look at SL and DL who have significantly less players than PL they're still running servers, I'd say DL and SL together maybe make 1/3 of what PL does. Like there's no way they will shut down servers lol, even now I'm pretty sure PL players give more money than the server cost. And a lot of players spent an insane amount of money on this game, shutting down the servers would be ridiculously bad rep for sts. Right now people spend a lot of money like half the endgame players have pets atm. Sts will miss on a lot of money from a good portion of players if they won't do a plat sale.. and it will be discouraging for them. If plat sale will be 20% I personally wont buy plat, and I know a lot of other players will, but a lot wont either. Im also pretty sure I made myself clear why it is a good way to get people playing when you do a proper plat sale like the ones in the past. They said no more updates for PL SL and DL, but I'm pretty sure they started doing updates again because they were losing money due to the server cost and they could make fairly easy $ and maybe even get something going in a game like PL, which they obviously managed to do.

Servers won't shut down tho.. no way
    Last edited by Blyzzor; 03-08-2017 at 01:20 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Blyzzor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

There was a plat sale not that long ago...

21.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

We just did a Plat sale a lil over two months ago.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    We just did a Plat sale a lil over two months ago.
    Yes no Platinum sale please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

plat sale would bring more money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Sorry for being offtopic but i can't crate my own thread. When everything is complete please make the very best great buyable with platinum whatever the price I will buy it. As long as I can have fun with it a few months. The new pet was a great addition thanks. I just wish I can buy weapons with platinum. That would be awesome. I don't have allot of gold but I purchase platinum and buy the best armors. I hope the best weapons come to the platinum store also

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Rich kidssss-hotdiggitydog