Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A Little Suggestion For St. Patrick's Day Event in PL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Plat sale please. 50$ 2k plat.. i dont think personally ill be spending any money unless a plat sale comes, and it has to be 50$ 2k cus thats what i was used to buying and I don't have any spare money as a student to spent on inefficient plat deals. Sad to say but if its 70$ ill skip it most likely as well.. I would love a plat sale so I could actually get platinum again, atm its just unfortunate because its expensive and I have none. I think a lot of people would spend as well if we got one.

Sts theory might be that they know people buy plat even without sales or with smaller discounts than before.. and some would mass buy in a sale and they'd get less money.. but if we got a proper sale way more people would be able to buy plat and it would help a way larger group of people in PL and therefore keep ppl playing and some of those people would turn into "big spenders" as well eventually. You have to give something in order to get more back. The more updates u do that help the community will help you longterm because people will keep playing and u will keep getting money rather than having people quit at one point.. you dont want to be financed by a couple huge endgame spenders n crush everyone that cant do the same. I would buy plat too.. but if its like this I wont simply because I dont have the money to and also lack interest in paying so much.. you could also argue that you can get more with plat than ever before.. but if people enjoy the things they get for that amount of money and benefit a lot from it, what's there to lose. I hope you consider this.
    Last edited by Blyzzor; 03-08-2017 at 08:45 AM.