Thread: Guild Immunity (Leave Suggestion)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Guild Immunity (Leave Suggestion)

Hello,

I think this would be amazing update if they put immunity. Ok so you probably ask what that is, here is explain, master can only give immunity to anyone in guild and that immunity prevents kicking you from the guild nobody can kick you except master, this is good because not every master believe 100% to promote that someone to officer but he dont really want to lost that player from guild because other officers hates him and keep kicking him, this is amazing idea, leave your suggestion!

Poslano sa mog Elephone G7 koristeći Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Your reasoning is in my opinion not great, if you have a guild where officers and master don't agree on a thing, why can't the master just demote them? Besides, if every officer hates the guy, there is probably a reason behind it and maybe he should not be in the guild at all?

But, as for the suggestion, I can only see this being abused if a person knows he has immunity, he could be generally annoying or spam without the officers being able to do anything about it. Other than that, it could be useful to protect alts that don't fulfill the criteria for a guild, so that the officers don't think it's some random nab.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ClumsyCactus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jinathedemo View Post
    Your reasoning is in my opinion not great, if you have a guild where officers and master don't agree on a thing, why can't the master just demote them? Besides, if every officer hates the guy, there is probably a reason behind it and maybe he should not be in the guild at all?

But, as for the suggestion, I can only see this being abused if a person knows he has immunity, he could be generally annoying or spam without the officers being able to do anything about it. Other than that, it could be useful to protect alts that don't fulfill the criteria for a guild, so that the officers don't think it's some random nab.
    I said master can kick you only, in fact officers has nothing with this and for sure master is not foolish to give immunity to someone who will make dramas in guild, and yeah +1 for that thing which you said about alts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Hahahahahaah so basically this guys maybe the masters bestie or Somethin but a real idiot in game such that all officers hate him. And if all officers of a guild wants to remove a player but the master says no then the master does not have his priorities set straight lmao. So I don't really understand why this is needed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MorFar` View Post
    Hello,

I think this would be amazing update if they put immunity. Ok so you probably ask what that is, here is explain, master can only give immunity to anyone in guild and that immunity prevents kicking you from the guild nobody can kick you except master, this is good because not every master believe 100% to promote that someone to officer but he dont really want to lost that player from guild because other officers hates him and keep kicking him, this is amazing idea, leave your suggestion!

Best solution to that is to not give "just anybody" the officer rank......... An officer should be more than just a person with whom you've ran a couple of challenging maps, or someone who has a certain number of kills.............. Yeah, they may be pretty good at map running or they may have been in Arlor for a while but, that tells you nothing about their character.............. Officer should only be given to individuals who have been an acceptable, productive, informative, dedicated member of the guild for SOME TIME, which would dilute the psychotic, spontaneous booting.... Giving the officer rank to anyone is like abuse, hence the abusive behavior that happens as a result......... Guild masters who gives out the rank are in control and it's up to them to determine how valuable they make the rank..............

Your suggestion has good intentions in mind but, it really does nothing but prevent a person who IS on the protected list from being booted in a situation where it may actually be appropriate/necessary to boot that particular person............... Such of an implementation is sort of like "non incident proof" babysitting......................

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment