I think the most disappointing thing for me is some of you haven't even been willing to actually listen to what anyone else says if u disagree with it. Probably NOBODY has true issues with the drop rate. But some have had the misfortune of getting hit with the unlikely possibility of getting nothing past green for hours. Intead of attacking and calling the players names, maybe people could realize that not everyone saw the same drop rate in the game.

I've a bad taste in my mouth from all this picking at each other.

AO2 is a great game. I think the devs have done a truly amazing job. To me, feedback isn't ever just saying what devs like. Or what the most hardcore gamers like. It's my feedback. I don't see how I'm being helpful if I ONLY say what I love. To me, if I truly care about the game, I'll be honest about the good AND the bad as I believe them to be...

If my friends ask my opinion, I'm honest because that is what friends do. I try to bring that to the forum- the spirit of friendship. Friends don't don't have to agree... BUT friends do have to be considerate and respectful of each other's feelings... Friends also listen and try to understand the real issue instead of drawing a line in the sand of ME and YOU or US and THEM.

Forget the drop rate. It isn't even the issue. The problem is the consistency of the drops. But, NONE of it should have resulted in all this name-calling- whether you like the loot drops or not. I've considered this forum to be a place of friendship... But that's not what I saw yesterday in some posts.

Meanwhile, I LOVE AO2 and have gotten sucked into a fight about my value as a player because I was stupid enough to consider the devs friends and thus I wrote an AO2 review full of joy & then commented on the one thing I didn't like. But, it was as if all I said was the one DISLIKE. Perhaps all that the devs will remember is all the stupid under-the-belt fighting over drops instead of a celebration of how joyful & exciting it is to be a part of this great game as it develops.

All this hatefulness just makes me not want to play. Besides, if I'm such a casual gamer, based on some comments, my opinion and presence are not valuable in game or in forum.

So should I just quit? Is that all that the forum & devs value- the four-five hours a day players? Because some of you are VERY clear that your hardcore opinions ARE the ONLY ones that matter.

All to be elite. I'd think the elite would shun pinks. After all, the best players should want the thrill of playing a truly hard game, right? Go don your whites, then.

NOBODY wanted a free ride or handout. Skeller is fun to play but I'd never use the pinks gotten there because they were too easy to get. The comments about AO2 were NEVER espousing a return to easy drops. But the drops are inconsistent and that can be a problem. It's not in the best interest of the game that people only play level six because it's where the pinks are or that a run of bad luck can result in not a single pink for hours. I think that's all any of us were trying to say... But it degenerated into a ridiculous fight.

We should treat each other better. Listen. If we disagree, then by all means, definitely disagree. But, disagree with respect and consideration - like a friend would...