Thread: New levels on dif accounts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default New levels on dif accounts

I haven't seen this posted yet and have not currently tried this myself yet... I purchased the new dungeons with my main account. My girlfriend has a seperate account under a dif email address but we both share the same iTunes account. Will she be able to already play the new levels since it was already purchased on the same iTunes acct or will she have to pay for them seperatly? Does the mappacks go off of the account name or iTunes account?
    Level 35 archer - kronicdecay
    level 31 enchantress - beaneater

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hmm, I thought it would link to my iTunes Account but I just tested this with a new account that my wife started. It only has the free maps and wants the others to be purchased. Now, what I don't know is if I purchase it, will it see I already purchased this once for my iTunes account and let me download it for free or will it charge me again. Given that my wife is not sure if she will play it or not, I won't test that theory. Anyone else have any other information?
    PL acct 4/7/10 - Setec Lvl 52 STR Bear | SL acct 8/29/11 - Setec Lvl 10 Commando | DL acct created 9/16/12 - Setec Lvl 17 Male | AL acct 3/28/13 - Setec Lvl 9 Warrior | iOS 8 on iPad Mini 2/iPhone 6

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm in the same boat. My gfs char is level 5 and she doesn't play much but I def don't want to pay another $2 per level if she's not gonna continue playing
    Level 35 archer - kronicdecay
    level 31 enchantress - beaneater

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Right, if she becomes addicted then buy the addons. I know people hate comparing this game to WoW, but for WoW, my wife and I have separate accounts. We had to buy the expansion packs for each account, so I don't see it being a problem with this game. It would be one thing if you were sharing a PL account but then you couldn't play online together. If my wife does pickup this game and get to 13, we'll get the maps again.
    PL acct 4/7/10 - Setec Lvl 52 STR Bear | SL acct 8/29/11 - Setec Lvl 10 Commando | DL acct created 9/16/12 - Setec Lvl 17 Male | AL acct 3/28/13 - Setec Lvl 9 Warrior | iOS 8 on iPad Mini 2/iPhone 6