Thread: Sword vs. Arrow vs. Magic. PVP Looting. Personality?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    No, just no. You don't get it and never will. If I earned my items over long playing, I should not be allowed to lose it in 5 seconds. Would definitely make people stay away from PVP unless they have bajillions to replace their lost items. Except for people like Evolt, this is a bad idea.

And open PVP anywhere outside towns? Basically the game ceases to be casual, which is STS's focus.
    that's funny because hunrdreds and hurndreds of gamers disagree with you there buddy .... Real PvP = you lose items when you die.... All your concerened about is if you die, you'll lose your stuff. like i said there could be an option where you can turn it off where you can't loot any other players and they can't loot you. up to you .... most real pvpers will turn the loot option on though... sorry but your post makes no since :/ especially the part about saying it would make people stay away from pvp... hahahaha. everyone i have talked to on here say one of the reasons they don't really get into pvping is because there is no open loot. quit crying about your personal needs. i was trying to give an idea for the shard, not for just your character.... and like i said ... i'm sure if pocket legends implimented this, they would also have an option for people to "opt" out of it, the scared ones that should stick to pve, like you. haha and obviously you do not do much pvping on here or any other games cause if you notice all other games that have open loot are very successful and have a lot of pvpers!! i don't think anyone that pvpd would be complaining about this. or has played on another server that had open loot unless that player is not that good at pvp or doesn't pvp at all... but like i said ,,, just stay away from the pvp zones and you shouldn't have a problem!!! or bank your stuff!!!! i mean seriously. wow.
    Last edited by XvekeZ; 10-19-2011 at 05:24 AM.