Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Scamming should be stopped.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Option 1:
    Create a "lend" button when trading stuffs.
    Player 1 lends his weapon/vanity(havent thought of gold yet) on trading option. Tapped the "lend" button.
    Player 2 received a confirmation. Saying that the item will be automatically returned to player 1 after 8 hours. (I dont think if it would be enough).
    The borrowed stuffs should be locked on player 2 account for 8 hours (that way he wont be able to trade it to someone else/transfer it to another account).

This way, player 1 wouldnt worry bout his stuff while hes offline. Plus this proly good so players can still enjoy having friends on the game and not learning to be selfish.

Some of you will think players who got scammed are idiots. For years of playing the game, didnt imagine that id be one of them. Trusting someone is part of being a human. Its so easy to say, move on, chrge it to experience. But i dont want this thing to be one of the lessons ull learn from the game. Ur suggestions might help sts. Proly understand the fact that they have lots of things to do. Lots of reports coming in and they cant investigate all of it. So it takes months before it get fixed. On this matter we should also try to help them. For the sake of other innocent players who havent been scammed yet.

And yes for those who havent been scammed yet (who thinks trusting someone is a form of stupidity). This is my message: Always put yourself in other people's shoes . If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the person too. (If this doesnt work, just forget it. Lol)

Option 2:
    These should be fixed.
    Creating new char costs plat/story tokens. Changing ign costs plat. Its so easy to create multiple accounts if u have lots of devices. A new life for scammers (so easy).

I suggest disabling creating new char/changing ign.

If its not possible, make it 200 plat. Creating new char/changing ign. More expensive would be much better.

Option 3:
    Cry and quit the game (just kidding)

Thanks for reading. Hope u guys have suggestions too. This is for the improvement of the game. Keep loving it no matter what. Peace!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Purplemint For This Useful Post: