Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10million vanity and 25million vanity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blank119 View Post
    Lol it wont cause scam lol, title is different in a vanity, a midas or goldfinger title is just need 100m in inventory, but a vanity worth 35m you need to spend it, and its bound, dude it already exist lol, what i want is just to put an aps on it, no one will force you to buy or not, it depend on if you want an aps
    -1 to this we don't need more unachievable aps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Lol? U kidding? Do you think you think how many million we spend just to get the glintset and mytic 31 set in the past? Just to get the aps? Do you think how many gold we needed just geared our toon just to finish the 10k kills and 10k flag? And just like u said how many million we will spend for a 150 pet and heroic pet just to gets aps? What u saying is impossible, and a top player means you're rich ,powerful and hardworker.
    Yes, those APs were expensive. However, those were also meant to be used for something. Sure, the mage glint set wasn't exactly "useful" but it still is not a vanity that will literally add nothing to your toon except looks. Heroic pets may not be the best in stats either, but it's easily fixable by slotting other eggs to it. Gears and pets are way different than vanity sets.

The. You want the new player to get in that top easier, it would be boring, do you think how many million gold did the top player spend just to get in top in the past and right now? I think 100+ then 35mill is nothing, you want to get in the top. Then you should spend gold and time .you will get nothing ? I think your wrong about that, you will get gold and expensive vanity and an aps (if they will put aps when purchase) and one step closer to the top
    You cannot compare the amount of gold spent on APs in the past and now. Sure it was more expensive to get the arcane, mythic, restored armor, and glintstone set back then. But those people who got to be on the top paid the price and was rewarded then.

Furthermore, not everyone is walking around with a 100 mil on their pockets. And as one of the people spent more than a 100 mil on their toon by buying pets and gears as time passed by, I strongly disagree that 35mil is "nothing."
    Last edited by lissil; 04-04-2017 at 01:40 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lissil For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yeah those vanities are ridiculous for price n if for aps tbh. What would actually be better is if there was a craftable vanity(maybe like the process of glint set) that looks like crier or journey man. Something that looks cool and has that Arcane legends look(u get the idea) but can only be crafted once u completed all aps quests or something like that since aps r meant as a challenge n maybe requires Arc shard so it wont be easy process ofc. It'd be farmable for like herioc pets. Better than just a shortcut spend gold on vendor for aps. Just my idea. If u disagree just look at the exalted rank halo that looks like a plate on ur head. XD
    Last edited by Piranha; 04-04-2017 at 04:02 PM.