Thread: please spacetime studios

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default please spacetime studios

Cinco has done his best providing us with some much needed level caps and holiday events to keep the people who have held on to pocket legends, however with this just being Cinco it has not been "new" content and this has made many old players including ones I personally know from coming back to the game and what many have told me is that sts doesn't care about us anymore, and that we'll never get updates, and I know that's not true I know that sts still cares but most of if not all of their attention has been given to arcane legends and I tried it and I capped but it just was not the same as pocket legends it did not have such a great community it felt like more of a single player game there is never anyone merching in the auction areas and overall it was just a very different experience now I know there is many people that love arcane legends and there is many people that love pocket legends and with the size of spacetime studios I know it is difficult to add new content to both games but please so many people that love pocket legends agree that all pocket legends really needs is some actual new expansions and content to entice the old players and bring in new players...

So please spacetime studios if you could please just shift some of your attention back to pocket legends everyone who knows pocket legends and loves it will appreciate the new content. Thank you cinco, and thank you spacetime, and thank you to everyone who has stayed with pocket legends and supported it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

When will these whiners stop posting, please leave the forums to people who enjoy the game, thanks.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Congeniality For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Well, i wouldn't call him a whiner, since he is simply just try to communicate his message of shifting attention to the community that is pocket legends, and expressing his love for the game. I mean i think only someone like him who truly enjoys the game and wants to voice his thoughts would write a post on forums about the attention that pl players want. Plus, the forums should be an environment of discussion, whether they appreciate or dislike the game shouldn't be a huge problem, as long as they are conveying something somewhat sincere and meaningful. Though i agree with Walie that the same repetitive posts about sts are kinda annoying
    <Virgin>

5. The Following User Says Thank You to aw205 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes thank I'm not trying to whine because I LOVE pocket legends I just feel that others are losing their love for the game do to the lack of updates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
    When will these whiners stop posting, please leave the forums to people who enjoy the game, thanks.
    Lol that's like asking beggers in belfort to not exist, its just not going to happen, just be glad the pvp players are happy "for now".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Give an inch they take a mile. The fact that this game got any attention over the past few months was a privilege. It doesn't make enough money nor does it have the player base for sts to constantly update it. Come play Al if youre interested in a game with weekly updates and a player base 10fold the size of pl's

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aw205 View Post
    Well, i wouldn't call him a whiner, since he is simply just try to communicate his message of shifting attention to the community that is pocket legends, and expressing his love for the game. I mean i think only someone like him who truly enjoys the game and wants to voice his thoughts would write a post on forums about the attention that pl players want. Plus, the forums should be an environment of discussion, whether they appreciate or dislike the game shouldn't be a huge problem, as long as they are conveying something somewhat sincere and meaningful. Though i agree with Walie that the same repetitive posts about sts are kinda annoying
    It belongs in questions and feedback, if anywhere at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

I'm fine with everything in the game except the 3 level PvP range. That really killed PvP in certain levels predominantly 35,40,51 & 56.

Cinco if you're reading this consider changing the level range back to 5.
    PL simply doesn't have enough players to sustain PvP alive in every level range.
    Thank you for everything you've done!

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hook For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JungleGold View Post
    I'm fine with everything in the game except the 3 level PvP range.
    I believe it's a 2 level pvp range and trying to find a game at 56 is extremely tedious. I'd prefer changing the level range back to 5 but i'm really happy with all other changes that have happened in the past in the past 2 1/2 years and re-installed the game when I heard of them. I haven't capped yet but this has been the most fun I've had with PL in a long time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lil toast View Post
    I believe it's a 2 level pvp range and trying to find a game at 56 is extremely tedious. I'd prefer changing the level range back to 5 but i'm really happy with all other changes that have happened in the past in the past 2 1/2 years and re-installed the game when I heard of them. I haven't capped yet but this has been the most fun I've had with PL in a long time.
    Oh sorry you're correct. And yes .. As an avid pvper.. I want PvP to be alive again. I would love to PvP on FULL games on my 35s and 51s again. Not just 1 or 2 people at a given time. 😒

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hook For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

It's not the same, and it won't ever be. Enjoy PL for what it is now instead of wishing it was something you never really knew in the first place. Not to sound rude or anything, but I've seen the game change. PL is different, but still great in its own way, just enjoy it for what it is.

-------AEO-------

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NECROREAPER For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NECROREAPER View Post
    It's not the same, and it won't ever be. Enjoy PL for what it is now instead of wishing it was something you never really knew in the first place. Not to sound rude or anything, but I've seen the game change. PL is different, but still great in its own way, just enjoy it for what it is.
    that^

eleven
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

plz bring back 5 lvl pvp range or whatever u call it lul xd bye

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by humiiii View Post
    plz bring back 5 lvl pvp range or whatever u call it lul xd bye
    Quite sad. The one who requested the idea, is saying this. I find this ironic.

Here it is: "I've been expecting this since Cinco told us about it but all I see is endgame updates Please Cinco, You're the one who said you were thinking about doing that level restriction, just do it!!! " from http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ighlight=merge

That's your gift, you got it yet? I see you like it very much.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bats For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bats View Post

Here it is: "I've been expecting this since Cinco told us about it but all I see is endgame updates Please Cinco, You're the one who said you were thinking about doing that level restriction, just do it!!! " from http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ighlight=merge

Lol owned. Gf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I know this is a little off-topic but is there any word of a new Legends game in the near future? STS would sure have my money if they came out with another installment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
    He has a point, nothing has been new. Just reskins, and the alien theme has long since worn out...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bats View Post

You're not a smart one, are you?
    "plz bring back 5 lvl pvp range or whatever u call it lul xd bye"
    Even my 3 years old cousin would see that's an obvious joke. I know I'm the one who requested it that's why my post had a sense of humor
    Plus I'm banned, so calm down boy