Ive been running a lot over the last few days and ive made an observation. For some reason it seems to me that when u get a drop that 3/4 of the time it ends up being for a different class. No im not just saying that, i have acutally done some looking into it.

I ran through the first 4 campaigns just about nonstop yesterday and counted how many class specific items i got through the whole day while running as my engi. The total came out to 456 class specific items in about 6 hours, of that number only 115 of them were engineer items while there were 193 commando items and 145 operative items. If you break that down to a percentage (these are just rough percentages so they may be a little off due to the fact that im doing them in my head, please feel free to correct me on these) you get roughly 29-31% engineer items, 36-40% operative, and 45-49% commando.

Is this a trend between the classes? If i go through and do the same thing again with my operative will i get less operative pieces than the other classes? What about if i use my commando?

Any input on my theory?