Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Chickenrunnn has got his acc scammed!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WoundedEagle View Post
    Extrembets?
    I believe that was another person.

I'm not sure if this was true, but darkmatterkid claimed to be Xlipox (for those who don't know, the X()ipox - There are 26 of them to spell the whole alphabet - are all people who wish to do harm in this game. Some examples they have done that I have witnessed are: Insulting other people using inappropriate language, and grieving (they deleted all our guild members before).

Darkmatterkid claimed that he stole Chickenrunnn's account in revenge (It is believed that Xlipox was banned for grieving).

Also later, a guy in our guild who joined today (Dodgeeeeee) claimed to be the scammer and started threatening people to give him item and gold in exchange for Chickenrunnn's account info. (he was probably just a bastard who wanted to use Chickenrunnn's situation to his advantage).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyman View Post
    Dude its an honour to be rushed by THE XWHIRLZ XD
    Umm, I don't think so. It also took a bit for him to kill me. I was like WTF for 5 seconds, thinking "Is he really rushing me?" and then I died.

Very annoying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I can't really say I feel bad. He made a bad choice to give out his account details. I am pretty sure this is why I get that annoying text banner every time I join a map telling me not to give this stuff out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ixillicus View Post
    I can't really say I feel bad. He made a bad choice to give out his account details. I am pretty sure this is why I get that annoying text banner every time I join a map telling me not to give this stuff out.
    True dat

ATL

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 13lacklegionz View Post
    Umm, I don't think so. It also took a bit for him to kill me. I was like WTF for 5 seconds, thinking "Is he really rushing me?" and then I died.

Very annoying.
    Look I'm not trying to start a war but think how many times Chicken rushed me?
    I'm pretty sure that gave me the idea that his whole guild wanted to rush.

Anyways, I'm saying this in a cautious way.
    Chicken seems to be a little immature from what I've seen.
    I remember a time when he appointed some random guy officer and then that guy killed his guild.
    Perhaps he should think a bit more upon his actions next time so this won't happen again.
    Last edited by Whirlzap; 10-10-2011 at 10:06 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 13lacklegionz View Post
    I believe that was another person.

I'm not sure if this was true, but darkmatterkid claimed to be Xlipox (for those who don't know, the X()ipox - There are 26 of them to spell the whole alphabet - are all people who wish to do harm in this game. Some examples they have done that I have witnessed are: Insulting other people using inappropriate language, and grieving (they deleted all our guild members before).

Darkmatterkid claimed that he stole Chickenrunnn's account in revenge (It is believed that Xlipox was banned for grieving).

Also later, a guy in our guild who joined today (Dodgeeeeee) claimed to be the scammer and started threatening people to give him item and gold in exchange for Chickenrunnn's account info. (he was probably just a bastard who wanted to use Chickenrunnn's situation to his advantage).
    A few pointers.
    1. Xlipox did kick Chickens whole guild when Chicken appointed him as Officer.
    I know because Chicken was spamming, "All members of Chicken Invasion rejoin, xlipox kicked everyone!" in balefort.
    2. A guy named Dodgeeee bought a level 47 Templars Metallic Stiletto from my CS listings.
    3. This is just a game. Don't use the "B" word>.>

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Whirlzap For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Also to whoever is giving me bad reputation for this, I expected it before I posted and I honestly do not care.
    I'm not trying to bash down on him. This is two different things.
    Look, I'm simply stating that Chicken did alot of bad things. I'm not the same person as you and I didn't know him the way YOU did. So I'm simply saying, Chicken, show some more respect to other people and maybe you'll get some more sympathy from me. But since you go around acting like this... I'm not saying you deserve getting your account hacked and all, I'm just saying that I'm going to be the Grinch for once say what I think of you. And for those who wish to rep me down and want to defend Chicken, go ahead.
    I cannot argue with you, simply some bad experiences with him that I will not excuse.
    Last edited by Whirlzap; 10-10-2011 at 10:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
    A few pointers.
    1. Xlipox did kick Chickens whole guild when Chicken appointed him as Officer.
    I know because Chicken was spamming, "All members of Chicken Invasion rejoin, xlipox kicked everyone!" in balefort.
    2. A guy named Dodgeeee bought a level 47 Templars Metallic Stiletto from my CS listings.
    3. This is just a game. Don't use the "B" word>.>
    The "B" word is allowed. It is an item in the game.
    Ya I know, it was pretty foolish of him to yell it to the whole world.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

I get how nice of you that you still defend a guild mate when he's done a few wrong things.
    Loyalty eh? I like that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Look I'm not trying to start a war but think how many times Chicken rushed me?
    I'm pretty sure that gave me the idea that his whole guild wanted to rush.

Anyways, I'm saying this in a cautious way.
    Chicken seems to be a little immature from what I've seen.
    I remember a time when he appointed some random guy officer and then that guy killed his guild.
    Perhaps he should think a bit more upon his actions next time so this won't happen again.
    We were all standing there for like a minute talking, and then you rushed me and left. If you believe the whole guild rushed, you would've rushed me on the spot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Funny...whoever just tried to downrep me forgot to press the Red icon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Funny...whoever just tried to downrep me forgot to press the Red icon.
    Why post this?

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

good luck to your friend and guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swimmingstar View Post
    good luck to your friend and guild
    Thanks!

Guardian of Alterra Chickenrunnn's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Okay guys let me explain :

first ty whirlzap for saying "Chicken did alot of bad things. Chicken, show some more respect to other people and maybe you'll get some more sympathy from me. But since you go around acting like this... " and "Chicken seems to be a little immature from what I've seen." i appreciate. About this, i maybe rushed u once because u were teaming me in forest fight.. but nevermind thats not the subject. Lets forget this

Secondly, ok i made a mistake.. i trusted a guy i shouldnt trust .. im naive and stupid ok ? now that i said that, would there be a way to roll back my acc if he erase all gold friend items etc? and restore email.. thats the main subject and the post isnt "what do u think about chicken". if u wanna speak about me say it directly through pl plz

then mysticaldream if u still hate me from the pvp contest please lets forget this ..

Now please just lemme know if there is a way to make my acc back please ? i have pics to prove the guy who scammed me is darkamatterkid = wogl = dodgeeeeee (lvl51 now) ... and he even told he was xlipox and was here to make me pay me and all my guild. However he scammed anothers guys.. this is why he should be stopped again ;( moreover he insulted rosettes and booted her :'(

Please tell me if there are soluetions and please stop saying some bad things through this forum even if they are right

Cya soon guys and sorry for whatever i did

Was a pleasure to meet u if no solutions See you all

Chickenrunnn, Nonodemonio, monsterunnn, bearunnn, magerunnn, nonorunnn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Man make new account buy 2000 plat and u be 61 in notime, whats the problem?

Forum Adept Driazsomethingiforgot's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Can the dev just lock this thread already just stiring up bad blood.
    Driazabacen lv56 Dex Eagle
    Cosmosathena lv8 Noob Mage

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenrunnn View Post
    Okay guys let me explain :

first ty whirlzap for saying "Chicken did alot of bad things. Chicken, show some more respect to other people and maybe you'll get some more sympathy from me. But since you go around acting like this... " and "Chicken seems to be a little immature from what I've seen." i appreciate. About this, i maybe rushed u once because u were teaming me in forest fight.. but nevermind thats not the subject. Lets forget this

Secondly, ok i made a mistake.. i trusted a guy i shouldnt trust .. im naive and stupid ok ? now that i said that, would there be a way to roll back my acc if he erase all gold friend items etc? and restore email.. thats the main subject and the post isnt "what do u think about chicken". if u wanna speak about me say it directly through pl plz

then mysticaldream if u still hate me from the pvp contest please lets forget this ..

Now please just lemme know if there is a way to make my acc back please ? i have pics to prove the guy who scammed me is darkamatterkid = wogl = dodgeeeeee (lvl51 now) ... and he even told he was xlipox and was here to make me pay me and all my guild. However he scammed anothers guys.. this is why he should be stopped again ;( moreover he insulted rosettes and booted her :'(

Please tell me if there are soluetions and please stop saying some bad things through this forum even if they are right

Cya soon guys and sorry for whatever i did

Was a pleasure to meet u if no solutions See you all

Chickenrunnn, Nonodemonio, monsterunnn, bearunnn, magerunnn, nonorunnn
    Are you the real Chickenrunnnn?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

First contact Support. I'm not going to repeat the email address, someone probably has posted it already. They do not return gold or items that are lost. If the scammer dumps them all then they are gone.

Secondly, it is plainly stated in the TOS "do not give out account information". What in the world are people thinking? Look, I can understand that people want plat, but really, you want to give someone access to something you have worked for.

There is a reason this is a bannable offense.

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate
    PL ign: Yvonnel - 66 Enchantress / Yvonnela - 65 Archer / Yvonnelw - 55 Warrior

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

support(at)spacetimestudios.com

(at) stands for @.