Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Chickenrunnn has got his acc scammed!!!

Guardian of Alterra Chickenrunnn's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

i though it wasnt forbidden cuz even if its not me who get the plat it gives to pocket legends team some money i didnt know it was forbidden

yes im the real chickenrunnn (3 n) and not the scammer ... i kept this safe with another email... then i alread ysent a ticket to PL team im scared they dont answer ty for reacting guys

and the rolling back account wouldnt gie items back ? if he erases account and characters it may be back no ?

ty for answering cya

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenrunnn View Post
    Okay guys let me explain :

first ty whirlzap for saying "Chicken did alot of bad things. Chicken, show some more respect to other people and maybe you'll get some more sympathy from me. But since you go around acting like this... " and "Chicken seems to be a little immature from what I've seen." i appreciate. About this, i maybe rushed u once because u were teaming me in forest fight.. but nevermind thats not the subject. Lets forget this

Secondly, ok i made a mistake.. i trusted a guy i shouldnt trust .. im naive and stupid ok ? now that i said that, would there be a way to roll back my acc if he erase all gold friend items etc? and restore email.. thats the main subject and the post isnt "what do u think about chicken". if u wanna speak about me say it directly through pl plz

then mysticaldream if u still hate me from the pvp contest please lets forget this ..

Now please just lemme know if there is a way to make my acc back please ? i have pics to prove the guy who scammed me is darkamatterkid = wogl = dodgeeeeee (lvl51 now) ... and he even told he was xlipox and was here to make me pay me and all my guild. However he scammed anothers guys.. this is why he should be stopped again ;( moreover he insulted rosettes and booted her :'(

Please tell me if there are soluetions and please stop saying some bad things through this forum even if they are right

Cya soon guys and sorry for whatever i did

Was a pleasure to meet u if no solutions See you all

Chickenrunnn, Nonodemonio, monsterunnn, bearunnn, magerunnn, nonorunnn
    I'm done with this.

He does sound like the real Chicken...unless this Dodgeeee guy can act really well.
    I know the ToS says all this about bannable offenses, however let's think.
    Jespo had a similar encounter too and we gave pity and such, right?
    Even though Jespo had a better reputation, the same results should apply.

Now that I think about it, Developers should simply create a new "swear word".
    When you say something inappropriate it mutes you, right?
    Well, if you said your password or email, it auto-mutes you or just replaces it with asterisks.
    There will obviously be a way to work past this, but it's a start.

As for Chicken's current situation, I think it's best for this to happen, in order:

-Chickens Invasion Guild to be shut down
    Right now, the fake Chicken has control of the real Chicken's guild. I think it should be disbanded or atleast have the leadership given to an Officer.
    -Regain Account Control
    Get his account back somehow.

If I remember correctly, Devices were unable to play PL once they got banned.
    If Xlipox got banned for griefing, did he get a new device?

To summarize, I think Chicken should simply get his account back and have a rollback to whatever "Xlipox" did on his account.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swimmingstar View Post

first ty whirlzap for saying "Chicken did alot of bad things. Chicken, show some more respect to other people and maybe you'll get some more sympathy from me. But since you go around acting like this... " and "Chicken seems to be a little immature from what I've seen." i appreciate. About this, i maybe rushed u once because u were teaming me in forest fight.. but nevermind thats not the subject. Lets forget this

Secondly, ok i made a mistake.. i trusted a guy i shouldnt trust .. im naive and stupid ok ? now that i said that, would there be a way to roll back my acc if he erase all gold friend items etc? and restore email.. thats the main subject and the post isnt "what do u think about chicken". if u wanna speak about me say it directly through pl plz

then mysticaldream if u still hate me from the pvp contest please lets forget this ..

Now please just lemme know if there is a way to make my acc back please ? i have pics to prove the guy who scammed me is darkamatterkid = wogl = dodgeeeeee (lvl51 now) ... and he even told he was xlipox and was here to make me pay me and all my guild. However he scammed anothers guys.. this is why he should be stopped again ;( moreover he insulted rosettes and booted her :'(

Please tell me if there are soluetions and please stop saying some bad things through this forum even if they are right

Are you the real Chickenrunnnn?
    Yeah, he is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

i though it wasnt forbidden cuz even if its not me who get the plat it gives to pocket legends team some money i didnt know it was forbidden

yes im the real chickenrunnn (3 n) and not the scammer ... i kept this safe with another email... then i alread ysent a ticket to PL team im scared they dont answer ty for reacting guys

and the rolling back account wouldnt gie items back ? if he erases account and characters it may be back no ?

ty for answering cya
    Rolling back account takes a lot of work, Chicken.
    If he went and traded equipment or interacted with other people by selling/buying stuff, it could get really complicated and get out of the developers' hands' control.
    What I'm thinking he did was delete your characters or something.
    If he immediately only did that, then I think it would be possible to get a rollback.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post

I'm done with this.

He does sound like the real Chicken...unless this Dodgeeee guy can act really well.

Well, if you said your password or email, it auto-mutes you or just replaces it with asterisks.

As for Chicken's current situation, I think it's best for this to happen, in order:

Right now, the fake Chicken has control of the real Chicken's guild. I think it should be disbanded or atleast have the leadership given to an Officer.
    -Regain Account Control

To summarize, I think Chicken should simply get his account back and have a rollback to whatever "Xlipox" did on his account.
    He's the real chickenrunnn. He pmed me in-game on nonodemoniaa saying that he posted on forums.

If you want to transfer leadership to an officer, I could get it.

Lastly, who's Jespo and what's his/her story?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
    I'm done with this.

-Regain Account Control

ty for this... I hope devs will listen to u
    ye he got another device... he was shouting in balefort " 15k gold for 30 plats" means he is a "serial scammer" if i may say so..
    to prove u im the real chicken : the last time i saw u, u had a enchanted or mega mage staff set and we were fighting in KILLING ... very long time ago
    whatever ty for ur answer Whirlzap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Jespo also got his account taken from falling into a free Platinum trap.
    He was around for a pretty long time and didn't much but was pretty nice and all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default same

Darkmatterkid is my freind on pl! I can't believe he would do that imma join him report him like 5 times and then imma delete him!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LINKERY(Link) View Post
    Darkmatterkid is my freind on pl! I can't believe he would do that imma join him report him like 5 times and then imma delete him!
    Although very noble of you, you shouldn't report people if you're not directly involved

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

apparently he was in a locked room .. then he came to balefort and bought all the face heml to brake my plats .. he didnt erased my chars yet cuz they still appear in guild

he may have traded the items to 1 acc during the locked room time .. idk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

ty for answering cya
    'Most sad smileys ever used in a comment' record broken.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

okay guys i've a ery very big problem...........

I recieved a mail from a dev who said me my acc + pw will be banned for 7 days ... its not a big problem ....
    te prob is that will my email be back as before ? and that too : when i try to log on in PL it puts me ban time remaining : forever !!!!!!!!!!! the dev said me for 7 days !! not forever !!! plz fix it ((

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #53
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Chickenrunn,

In whatever happens, you need to correspond with the Support Team via the e-mails they send you.

As others have mentioned, please never share your account information. Thanks!

Thread closed.