Thread: Help me w/ my pve skills/gears on mausolem

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Help me w/ my pve skills/gears on mausolem

What should i use pve skills for rogue so i can survive in mausoleum especially in m4-m6 . I mean any skills that should i use to lessen my death? And what gears should i use?

Sent from my SM-J120H using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

*cracks knuckles*
    Alrighty, so there are a variety of of gear setups one can use and be efficient in maus 4-6. Some of these are super expensive or difficult to acquire but definitely worth it. Here they are:

The Voice of the Order Set
    -The belt can be bought from Quartermaster Jarlise, but the other pieces will have to be crafted once you have reached Luminous Templar/Dark Apostle rank or bought from another player. This set can use any dagger (legendary, balanced, drag).
    - Pro's: The set gives super OP stats. A rogue can have 3k dmg while simultaneously having the HP and armor of a tank. You will steamroll maus. Some rogues prefer to go with 3/5 set pieces and use haste set, but it is up to the player.
    - Con's: Acquiring this set will cost millions. Not one or two, but MILLIONS.

Dragstone
    -This setup is a combination of drag dags, the glintstone set, and the trap skill. Basically you wait until the mobs are semi grouped up, drop a trap which will pull all the mobs in due to the glintstone set bonus, and then stun them all with the drag dag proc. Using this setup or the voice order set is the most preferred.
    -Pro's: makes clearing maus 5-6 MUCH faster, you die less, party loves you
    -Con's: getting the glintstone set is quite a process and takes some $$ if you dont want to farm all the ingredients, a good drag dag is worth a mil and some change, using the set makes you a bit squishy so if the dagger proc doesnt go off or you draw some aggro be prepared to pot spam

Venomous Haste Set+ gear
    - Well as the name says the setup uses the haste set and BIS gear you have. Drag dag preferred.
    - Pro's: vroom vroom
    - Con's: squishier but still fine, haste set is stupids expensive

No set
    -Weapon: As usual drag dags are preferred but any will do (balanced, dusk pot, etc)
    - Helm: Mythic lvl 60 or dusk pot helm lvl 61
    - Armor: Mythic lvl 60
    - Belt: mythic lvl 61 enlightened belt or the mythic lvl 58(?) belt will do
    - Ring: arcane ring
    - Pendant: arcane pendant
    Pro's: cheaper than other sets but will still put in work, gives nice hp and armor value to survive deeper maus lvls while still providing enough dmg to speed clear easier ones
    Con's: No cool set bonus proc, still costs a few mill's

My gear (AKA what to use if you are not wew rich and cant afford the other gears but still want to be able to go m1-6 and not be a leech)
    - Weapon: 100% gold loot dusk daggers of pot/drag dags
    - Helm: Balanced lvl 60 helm
    - Armor: balanced lvl 60 armor
    - Belt: lvl 61 enlightened belt of tactics (with +gold loot)
    - Ring: shimmer braid of pot
    - Pendant: Planar Pendant
    Pro's: affordable! Gives enough stats to be a contributing member of the party (with no buffs i average around 2.3k dmg or 1.2k dmg, 5.9k hp, 4.5k armor)
    Con's: no cool auras no cool set bonus

*Please do not use bows in m5-6, I know the AA dmg is smexy but the drop in overall dmg and armor and hp is not worth it

As for skills most rogues I see use Aim shot, nox, shadow pierce, with the 4th skill being either traps/SSS/razor shield

-Saiyan-

Sent from my Iphone 6s using Jaeger+redbull

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loveshot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deepcy View Post
    What should i use pve skills for rogue so i can survive in mausoleum especially in m4-m6 . I mean any skills that should i use to lessen my death? And what gears should i use?

Hola,

For a rogue to survive in mauso 6 especially, needs a good team. For me it's a tanky tank, 2 mages and ofc a rogue. Mages with flame forge and drag staff, rogue with arc daggz. But tbh getting that pt on a consistent basis can be tricky. Don't forget someone needs to have a nilbog/glowstik in pt, saves a lot of anguish with the curse mages.

I think it's very important to have atleast one mage in pt preferably with flame forge staff.

My gears are luminary brutality, l61 legendary daggz with GL awakening, planar pendant, arc ring. Use the best jewels you can attain in your gears.

I didn't mention voice set or haste coz unaware of your budget.

P.S I'm always on the lookout for the curse mages, going toe-to-toe with one is insta-curse death, so if I know he is stunned, or someone hit nilbog/glowstik AA then I go straight in for the jugular. As a rogue he becomes problematic when he hides in a huge mob or is right at the back of one in m6.

Anyway, hope my rambling helps, good luck.
    Last edited by Terminhater; 05-09-2017 at 06:37 AM.
    You want mana? Here have a BANANA

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terminhater View Post
    Hola,

For a rogue to survive in mauso 6 especially, needs a good team. For me it's a tanky tank, 2 mages and ofc a rogue. Mages with flame forge and drag staff, rogue with arc daggz. But tbh getting that pt on a consistent basis can be tricky. Don't forget someone needs to have a nilbog/glowstik in pt, saves a lot of anguish with the curse mages.

I think it's very important to have atleast one mage in pt preferably with flame forge staff.

My gears are luminary brutality, l61 legendary daggz with GL awakening, planar pendant, arc ring. Use the best jewels you can attain in your gears.

I didn't mention voice set or haste coz unaware of your budget.

P.S I'm always on the lookout for the curse mages, going toe-to-toe with one is insta-curse death, so if I know he is stunned, or someone hit nilbog/glowstik AA then I go straight in for the jugular. As a rogue he becomes problematic when he hides in a huge mob or is right at the back of one in m6.

Anyway, hope my rambling helps, good luck.
    Ty bro

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loveshot View Post
    *cracks knuckles*
    Alrighty, so there are a variety of of gear setups one can use and be efficient in maus 4-6. Some of these are super expensive or difficult to acquire but definitely worth it. Here they are:

The Voice of the Order Set
    -The belt can be bought from Quartermaster Jarlise, but the other pieces will have to be crafted once you have reached Luminous Templar/Dark Apostle rank or bought from another player. This set can use any dagger (legendary, balanced, drag).
    - Pro's: The set gives super OP stats. A rogue can have 3k dmg while simultaneously having the HP and armor of a tank. You will steamroll maus. Some rogues prefer to go with 3/5 set pieces and use haste set, but it is up to the player.
    - Con's: Acquiring this set will cost millions. Not one or two, but MILLIONS.

Dragstone
    -This setup is a combination of drag dags, the glintstone set, and the trap skill. Basically you wait until the mobs are semi grouped up, drop a trap which will pull all the mobs in due to the glintstone set bonus, and then stun them all with the drag dag proc. Using this setup or the voice order set is the most preferred.
    -Pro's: makes clearing maus 5-6 MUCH faster, you die less, party loves you
    -Con's: getting the glintstone set is quite a process and takes some $$ if you dont want to farm all the ingredients, a good drag dag is worth a mil and some change, using the set makes you a bit squishy so if the dagger proc doesnt go off or you draw some aggro be prepared to pot spam

Venomous Haste Set+ gear
    - Well as the name says the setup uses the haste set and BIS gear you have. Drag dag preferred.
    - Pro's: vroom vroom
    - Con's: squishier but still fine, haste set is stupids expensive

No set
    -Weapon: As usual drag dags are preferred but any will do (balanced, dusk pot, etc)
    - Helm: Mythic lvl 60 or dusk pot helm lvl 61
    - Armor: Mythic lvl 60
    - Belt: mythic lvl 61 enlightened belt or the mythic lvl 58(?) belt will do
    - Ring: arcane ring
    - Pendant: arcane pendant
    Pro's: cheaper than other sets but will still put in work, gives nice hp and armor value to survive deeper maus lvls while still providing enough dmg to speed clear easier ones
    Con's: No cool set bonus proc, still costs a few mill's

My gear (AKA what to use if you are not wew rich and cant afford the other gears but still want to be able to go m1-6 and not be a leech)
    - Weapon: 100% gold loot dusk daggers of pot/drag dags
    - Helm: Balanced lvl 60 helm
    - Armor: balanced lvl 60 armor
    - Belt: lvl 61 enlightened belt of tactics (with +gold loot)
    - Ring: shimmer braid of pot
    - Pendant: Planar Pendant
    Pro's: affordable! Gives enough stats to be a contributing member of the party (with no buffs i average around 2.3k dmg or 1.2k dmg, 5.9k hp, 4.5k armor)
    Con's: no cool auras no cool set bonus

*Please do not use bows in m5-6, I know the AA dmg is smexy but the drop in overall dmg and armor and hp is not worth it

As for skills most rogues I see use Aim shot, nox, shadow pierce, with the 4th skill being either traps/SSS/razor shield

-Saiyan-

Sent from my Iphone 6s using Jaeger+redbull
    Very much appreciated <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Skill is simple

-Aimed 5/5
    -Shadow pierce 1/1
    -Trap (reset cd + pull mob)