Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: MMPH L43 Official Guild Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oaciuare View Post
    Aight I'm here just to clear a few things up for the less intelligent players on this thread.

1. Fzp was buying 14 gears cos mmph was a dead guild until 4-5 days ago. He was going to 14 where his old enemies from 2013 were. (I'd like to reiterate that I was going lv14 because mmph was DEAD [thought disband tbh] - not because mmph scared me away lmfao.

2. People saying tga are scared to fight mmph? Bruh come to lv43 and see for yourself. Mmph always asking us for clash, see if I ever rejected a single one. After you checked out my responses, take a look at mmph responses. Man they never accept bg. In fact they taunt us for a bg but never live up to it.

3. Who's the irrelevant hot shot "callmepayne" thinking he can make brackets dead? Please tell me that's not boron's. If it's boron's, ask him to 1v1 me. I reckon I could go 20-0 with him. Yeah, I have no proof of being able to 20-0. Why? Cos that lil p**** doesn't
    have the balls to 1v1.

4. Kahel talking about "courage". Please look up the definition of courage. If you don't, I'll help you out. A synonym of courage would be bravery (I assume you might know what bravery is.) Is courage running away from every single 5v5 6v6 bg request we ask?

5. Jakooler posting these pics where I got wrecked in a 1v1. If you had any knowledge of rogues, you'd know that rogues can get massive streaks. Kinda like that 10 kill streak I got on you. If you really think you're better than me, so be it. But our score is 10-4 (to Fzp) and in kills it's around 95-75.

P.S. It could've been more than a 10 kill streak but a certain someone rage quit and started ganging in the next room.

Since I know you're gonna ask for proof I'll respond now anyway. Jakooler why do you care so much about what people on forums think of you? Why do you feel it's necessary to beat me and publicise it? Seems fairly egotistical to me jakooler, if you really think you're better than me then whatever bro cos I really don't care what others on forum think.

6. I'll respond to the issue of gears finally. You mmph players keep making it seem like the gap between my gear and your gear is phenomenal. The gap is 10-15 dex xD. That's 10-16 dmg and 0.3%0.46% crit. It's also 30-45 hp. OMG FZP IS OPPPPPP. Best jewels, how would you know which gears I use O.o best awakens, how would you know my awakens o.O Even after one player in mmph gathers the best gear from the entire guild to do a 1v1, you still gonna talk about my gear?

7. "Jakooler wrecked Fzp in clash" who said this again? It's possibly the stupidest thing I've seen mmph say (amongst the top ones anyway.) Last I checked CTF is a 5v5. How is it possible for one person to wreck another? Mmph logic. One person doesn't dictate a clash.
    It's like when we talk about that bg where it was 94-22 and we farmed you. You blamed everything on durabol even though it was boron's who had the most deaths e.e

Think I addressed all the stupidity but if I missed something let me know

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Okay lemme post the rest of our vs sweetie. 95-75? Don't worry I have it all. And who's gonna believe you anyway?

About your vs against Borons. I was there and I watched you get killed by him. U couldnt win dagger vs dagger. You probably knew you would go down vs him with dagger then you switched to bow without letting him know XD

94-22 GB: Can't move on? What about 2v2 gb?, What happened? Remember, we lost twice and you lost twice too. In general, what you're all saying on this thread is BS.

Prove me wrong if I didn't beat you in vs. Shame on you cause you're always claiming that you win. You count rooms instead of kills. Later I'm post the rest of our vs here. Don't you worry, you will em by yourself.

PS: Last ctf clash

TGA: 128 KILLS
    MINE: 135 KILLS

No need to count the rest of our kills XD

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Iuningning For This Useful Post: