Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: One month to make 100,000 exp is not enough time

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Let's not forget the exclusive hardcore leaderboards
    Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Congrats
    In the future, we'll make a leaderboard for these. I think we'll also make a separate leaderboard for characters that didn't use an elixir while achieving the final level.
    -ALS
    Which adds another element to this whole issue. As much as I love new content, this release is way too soon. I don't even have a full Nuri set yet and I'm still enjoying Nuris! Really if I miss out on a shield needed for the hardcore set, I'll be taking a break until DL comes out. I'm lucky to dedicate five hours a week to PL, this is why I gave up on SL altogether. We're taking away the casual style of these mobile games by creating these short deadlines, and while this great for the select few the masses suffer for it.
    If it was up to me I would remove the hardcore levels all together, and replace it with a new boss kill bar under the xp bar. After so many boss kills/elite missions (a ton of them, maybe defeating certain bosses in a certain order or adding elite missions?) players can turn in their hardcore points/gems/trophies for the these "uber" items. In this manner everyone has a chance so long as they spend large ammounts of time trying to acheive their goals.

Edit- Maybe these elite missions could be extremely difficult to the point where players would need a very tactful or hardcore team to acheive. This would push players to purchase plat to make their adventure slightly easier to accomplish.
    Last edited by Orcish; 10-12-2011 at 11:11 PM.
    Grimtigrex - "I like people who take time out of there life to help other people. Thank you!"