Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: the haters

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default the haters

Ok listen please I don't want to report people I hate people to be banned but please I have problems with this cyber bully named "drues" and I don't want this to continue I don't want to tell the whole story but I could be the best if he could leave me alone is all I ask and if you ask how it started I can't say because I don't remember well yea please help me out anyone or ask drues to leave me alone ok well let's just move on

I have made nice with this guy named "javiermadriz" and since then he has been a cool dude so that means friendship can happen even with the worst of enemies
    <font color=#00FF00><span style=font-family: Arial Black>STARR</span></font>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

No need to call people out in the Forums--it just leads to flame wars. If someone's bothering you, the Ignore button's your friend. He can do the same and you can both go your own way in the game.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

^^ninjad^^

Well for starters dont say the name of the cyber bully second tap this special magical button called the ignore button its by the add freind button is yo wont report him but you wont see anything he types and nothing will get you mad cause cyber bullying is just verbal offense he cant hurt you if you dont let him get to you
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Wow, you made a forum about me?
    I simply asked you in game to leave me alone or I may get devs involved...and you do this? Honestly I'm not going to flame because I have nothing against you, enjoy your game and you go your ways as I go mine!
    Thanks Drues
    Star Legends: Drues (Operative) - Yahbuddy (Commando)
    Pocket Legends: Dreusadadan (Archer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default yes

Yes I know,but Im afraid he said he is tell devs and I don't want to get booted for nothing this game is the one I love to play this is the only place im happy from everything that happens I love to sit and play with a smile

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

^^O.o^^

Quote Originally Posted by CanonicalKoi View Post
    No need to call people out in the Forums--it just leads to flame wars.
    Can you read the future?
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default if

If he leave us alone and when I mean us I mean ne and some one else you know what I mean drues,ill leave you alone and you wont see me and

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

And so starts the flaming O.o can we just take a lil nap wake up eat a cookie and forget this whole thing happened?
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default :p

Cookies!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Aha I only said that do you would leave me alone! It's sad that you do this when I don't do anything! I've never talked to you once! Just pmed you today and you do this? Congratulations man, immature! I have enough proof to show who the really bully is here! But like I said before I play this game with no drama intended so I don't care....once again your on my ignored list so bye

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Phoenix I wish we could, but he exposed me on forums lol! Now devs will get involved?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

I suggest that who ever "started it" say sorry, an the other guy should do the same. No need for drama, or this thread, just apologize and be on with your way. As was said above,the ignore button is your friend it is there for a reason. Kk have fun and play nice.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default whatever

Whatever man you know,Osey knows,all my officer know you want cuss at me you bully my sister when she asked nicely to ignore me,and made drama a #1 thing to my game life but like I said whatever bye

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wizardstarr View Post
    Yes I know,but Im afraid he said he is tell devs and I don't want to get booted for nothing this game is the one I love to play this is the only place im happy from everything that happens I love to sit and play with a smile
    From what I understand, if anyone is reported, the Devs look at the *entire* conversation. So if X says, "Whateveritmightbe" to Y and Y reports it, they're also going to look at the convo that lead up to X's response. If it's bad, report it; if it's annoying, put the person on Ignore and don't worry about it.

Phoenixking said:
    Can you read the future?
    Not really. It's more along the lines of, "Those that do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it." or something like that there. **goes off to try and read the coffee grounds**
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default thanks

Thanks canoe and javier love that enemies can become friends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drues:445653
    Wow, you made a forum about me?
    I simply asked you in game to leave me alone or I may get devs involved...and you do this? Honestly I'm not going to flame because I have nothing against you, enjoy your game and you go your ways as I go mine!
    Thanks Drues
    +1. I've one too many times seen this happen, even personally have had the luxury of coming on the forums to see someone bad mouthing me over a disagreement in game which *THEY* took too far, and thought "Hey, if I post first, I won't get in trouble!". Well let me just say, if you intrigue the Devs enough to read the chat log, it won't just be one, it'll be both of you they read, and hey, I'm still here regardless how many people have come on forums to flame me.

You got nothing to worry about Drues, I know you're a good person. And Wizard, you should know by now coming on here and putting someone on blast always make the OP look silly in the end. I've done it and ended up editing the post because I came to my senses after I calmed down. Just hit the ignore button, and voila.

Edit: Canon is mega ninja, anddd it seems you guys have resolved this in the 2 mins it took to type this so....
    Last edited by Ebalere; 10-12-2011 at 05:44 PM.
    Proud Co-Leader of Infinite Union
    Infinite Union forums

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebalere For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default ok

Listen guys enough ok I just wanted it to stop not to make a big deal ok

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalere View Post
    +1. I've one too many times seen this happen, even personally have had the luxury of coming on the forums to see someone bad mouthing me over a disagreement in game which *THEY* took too far, and thought "Hey, if I post first, I won't get in trouble!". Well let me just say, if you intrigue the Devs enough to read the chat log, it won't just be one, it'll be both of you they read, and hey, I'm still here regardless how many people have come on forums to flame me.

You got nothing to worry about Drues, I know you're a good person. And Wizard, you should know by now coming on here and putting someone on blast always make the OP look silly in the end. I've done it and ended up editing the post because I came to my senses after I calmed down. Just hit the ignore button, and voila.
    Lol. I think the forum/game rules should read:
    1. Be nice.
    2. The Ignore button is your friend.

It's saved me a bunch of times. **bows in the general direction of the kind Devs that came up with it**

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CanonicalKoi:445709
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalere View Post

Lol. I think the forum/game rules should read:
    1. Be nice.
    2. The Ignore button is your friend.

It's saved me a bunch of times. **bows in the general direction of the kind Devs that came up with it**
    I cleared my ignore list lol. Now if someone starts an argument i just say ," Kk I put you on ignore now, you may do as you wish.^_^" . They usually just stop there.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default ok

Ok everyone drop it ok