Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dear STS... you messed up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Easy now

I am surprised like everyone that the level cap is being raised so quick but before we start throwing stones at sts lets remember a few things; first, sts never made any of us buy plat or purchase elixirs, there has never been a gun to our head, it has always been our choice, second if sts does not make money and continue to make decisions that help them generate the bottom line we can all just forget about complaining because there will be no legends games to play. Third, sts has deminstrated time and time again that they do there best to make a profit but at the same time listen to their community so give them a chance and let them do their jobs. They've do e a pretty dang good job of it over the last 61 levels and I think we will be taken care of going forward as well. Finally, the last time we had this much commotion was the global cool down (gcd) incident. Sts fixed that problem and i don't hear anymore complaints about that so I'm sure we are all going to be just fine. Don't rush to any judgements just yet. CALM DOWN the worlds not ending until december 2012
    LUCILULU - Lvl 66 Mage * Lvl 29 Comm : DOPEYDADDY - Lvl 63 Arch * Lvl 27 Opp : DOPEYGRIZZLE - Lvl 60 Bear * 51,45,35,25,20,10 TWINKS & FARMERS
    Proud Member of UNITY!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucilulu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    Yeah, leveling now all over again....barf. Demonic should still be pretty decent, and the other top sets as they are not much below the demonic stuff.
    Yea I'm pretty sure what they'll do is not release crafting capabilities for fang for a little while, as to preserve the worth of the demonic sets, with demonic being slightly better or up to par with the fang sets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WoundedEagle View Post
    Let's keep this in one discussion:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ot-enough-time

And here is the coming and going area, sorry to see you go :
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/foru...ngs-and-Goings
    There are a lot of people who feel this same way wounded. You shouldn't be so dismissive of other people's feelings. If someone says they're thinking about quitting it's because they feel strongly about something and would like for their opinion to be heard. Directing them to "coming and going's" is like saying "no one will miss you so go ahead and quit". That's both rude and disrespectful.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wvhills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robert7204 View Post
    There are a lot of people who feel this same way wounded. You shouldn't be so dismissive of other people's feelings. If someone says they're thinking about quitting it's because they feel strongly about something and would like for their opinion to be heard. Directing them to "coming and going's" is like saying "no one will miss you so go ahead and quit". That's both rude and disrespectful.
    It is a bit brutal... lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    Now we are complaining abut new content being released? woah. it's just a shield with a small bonus guys.
    OMG i love you stomp.
    Guess who's back, back again, Ghastly's back, tell your friends :-D
    ~Ghastly~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ghastly View Post
    OMG i love you stomp.
    Huh... thanks, but let's not use the word "love" next time.

Forum Adept Driazsomethingiforgot's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ehhhh at this point I prob think its all for the best maybe this was a sign that I should really stop playing. i mean Ive spent more than 100$ on this game already. And I love the people its just the studio I dont like anymore. But I guess its my opinion. So what if you dont agree with me I could care less I just made this to see the reaction of my fellow players. Getting back yea however you take this situtation its up to you. But me personal 50$ is the last of my money Ill waste here. Anyways Ive figure majority of my money will go to my guildmates and friends an Ill give away 300k here on the forums comenthe end of the month. I hope you guys enjoy this game as I ONCE have. But to me its simply not the same game I once loved.
    Driazabacen lv56 Dex Eagle
    Cosmosathena lv8 Noob Mage

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Driazsomethingiforgot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Driazsomethingiforgot View Post
    Ehhhh at this point I prob think its all for the best maybe this was a sign that I should really stop playing.
    Don't go ok? give it some time to see how things pan out?

I am hopeful that STS would understand that good profits are more sustainable in the long run. I doubt they will alienate the customers that have supported them so far and who have helped create the game environment that we experience today.

Whether customers are plat buyers or not, STS do still benefit from the countless of selfless individuals who have helped the community through this forum or in game. They help to keep existing players motivated and draw new players in. This can only happen if there is a feeling of good will towards their company. So far the message has been made pretty clear from the multiple threads on this issue that I doubt they will ignore.
    Eva | Co-GM of Eclipse
    PL: Evaruss 65 Mage | Evarina 66 Archer | Evabug 65 Bear
    SL: Evita 25 Operative | Atomgirl 15 Commando

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Driazsomethingiforgot View Post
    Well if it is in fact the lv cap is gonna increase to lv66 with the release of Mt.Fang. I will quit PL seriously there is only one reason they are doing this and that is that they want to make the money off the plat from countless players buying elixirs to hit lv61 before the release of Mt.Fang. I am not the only one who feels this way I am.
    You wanna know something, its not the level raise that makes me mad its when 30 people make threads about it.
    You made the mistake of making this thread.
    You made the mistake of buying elixers to get to level 61 as fast as you can.
    All good things come to those who wait, you would eventually hit 61.....
    its for the elite and the hardcore, not the average player.
    Last edited by Ghastly; 10-13-2011 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Forgot to say something.
    Guess who's back, back again, Ghastly's back, tell your friends :-D
    ~Ghastly~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Can me Pl0x haz 100 grand? Sanks youz!!!!
    Lol. But seriously. IF you can.......................
    rhinomagic[/B]