Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New articfact system

Banned
    Thanks

Im sure the plat cost will go down, just like any deal in life and your the seller, start your price high and check supply and demand Its life.

If the rune/token count goes down i dont think it will be to anyones liking . Leave it please.

Im happy for the newer players who are not well off and manage to sell off a few of these of these in the first days

Im sure 1 maybe 2 more "2x" events then a bigger one to keep our farmers happy, so just go with it guys and let Stg run the numbers.

People were coming here complaining minutes after this launch, really..... Is any one of us perfect?

This was a nice addition and everyone agrees(or why u complaining) so lets stay positive about this and at least let Stg think and work a bit with the info they have gotten so far.

So much negativity its depressing almost and the devs here are some tanks in amongst themselves with all the insta hate that goes on here .

Just lighten up and be patient.....

Thank you for your time

Ign: Archonmage/ Kilainstincts

Thanks

I always get magna fragment only, the other one never get before. Don't know why

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post
    Not everyone wants to spend their hard earned money on a game.( I know no one's forcing you to buy plat)but thats still a lot of plat for just a portal opening
    No need to run the portal, if u buy them in store u actually save.387.000-30.000 around 340.000 plats just by buying from the store instead of running the portal.. lol, anyway as I mentioned before.. if you run with 2 Characters one by one..(once one char is at cooldown, you can run w the other), you'll need even have the time to buy plat nd run the portal.

Tho I don't see all this complaining, ppl where crying about that the old days were better.. well this is like the old days!

Hard dropped items, which were really expensive, such as Fossil to craft nekro, Shard to make an Arcane ring... SnS which came from Ursoth event. Weren't those items really expensive aswell??

Same with the pets, now a pet is 6 Times as cheap then before egg-zavier and those shets (cap 41), sam was like 30m backthen, now it's how much? 5m??? Lmao..

Actually in the time ppl are complaining onhere they could've done their dailies already =) or well hourlies. At his or her alt ofc ^^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    I think wait 1 month and Artifacts and runes will be much cheaper. Hell, even normal people might get an Artifact. Whoda thunk?
    no no fries listen to these people they have a Ph.D in hyperbole. If they say it will take a lifetime to get, it will!
    Difference between a well dressed unicyclist and a badly dressed bicyclist?attire

Lennon wasn't the only one :s

5. The Following User Says Thank You to avikk For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    no no fries listen to these people they have a Ph.D in hyperbole. If they say it will take a lifetime to get, it will!
    Peper! need artifacts problem very big!

Thanks

Why people complain about the need for people(who r p2p) to spend a lot of money ingame as well as real life for a 100 stat boost stupefies me.

With that amount of money you can gear up yourself with the best gear for both pvp and pvm on all three classes. With that mount of money you can get a lot of stuff IRL but this game isn't about that this is about a game and how the economy works on the game.

The Artifacts, like everything which when released, are only for the people who have the gold to run around with an item that's worth a lot and hardly a boost of stats. Atleast in my books, if you do nott know about me, I'm someone who might have the best items for PvP but still runs around with excellent jewels, but enough about me. STS wanted to release content which would give them some revenue and also give some content and chance for f2p players to run make some money while running their regular maps. Something like those awakening gems we craft and yet better since people wanted the chance to loot something better.

STS didn't want the content to be like their previous, by that I mean usually when items are released they keep loosing values over a fortnight, the people who do invest in them make a huge loss. This "grind" as you people put it makes sure the item retains its value, while at the same time gives people of all size n'shapes(wallets et al) something to do.

I'm nott saying this system is perfect, it definetly needs a few tweaks. Take a look at the jewel system when it came out, people whined and cribbed for days how many jewels it would take to craft one nooble jewel but at the end of the season, there were more complaints of jewels retaining their values.

The better odds for the portal bought with portal is irksome to me, it would have been better off if they reduced the plat requirement and gave the same chances to f2p portals. The hourly quest needs to be looked at it, instead of an hourly quest they could give out 4 tokens for a quest we could take every 4 hours. Then again that's just me, someone who only logs in for maumau with his friends and family.
    Difference between a well dressed unicyclist and a badly dressed bicyclist?attire

Lennon wasn't the only one :s

Thanks

I read "Hyperbole" as "Hyperbola" and got confused for a moment there xD

Thanks

well its only been up for like 2 days..its not a plat tier in an event so u want the best reward in like 3 days lol
    an alxe

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by william5439 View Post
    I always get magna fragment only, the other one never get before. Don't know why
    Dude I have gotten 30 magna fragments and 0 victus. And everytime I ask on forum chatbox, thread, or in game in town no one answers 0.0 I've almost started making up conspiracy theories

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #50
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Loveshot View Post
    Dude I have gotten 30 magna fragments and 0 victus. And everytime I ask on forum chatbox, thread, or in game in town no one answers 0.0 I've almost started making up conspiracy theories
    Magna fragments are looted by level 31-61. Victus Fragments are looted by levels 1-30. Hope this helps clear up some confusion and dashes any major conspiracies.

-Goldi
    | | | | | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Goldilox For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Goldilox View Post
    Magna fragments are looted by level 31-61. Victus Fragments are looted by levels 1-30. Hope this helps clear up some confusion and dashes any major conspiracies.

-Goldi
    nontradable frags that I cant loot at my level? That is a major conspiracy!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks

-Goldi
    we never knew about this Goldi. But now we do. Thanks again although it should have been stated earlier so that players will not get confused. Anyway, overall this new content is a good addition to this game. As stated by G, this is perma so theres no need to rush actually. Yes a lot of tweaks are needed especially with regards to plat cost to enter portal, loots from bosses, difficulty of mobs, etc, etc. That is why we have this forum to express our feedback in a constructive manner. Goodluck everyone.

On a side note, how can my level 61 toon craft if it cannot acquire victus fragments? Pls. enlighten us on this one. thanks.
    Last edited by loyti; 05-19-2017 at 08:23 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks

I guess twinks are now a necessity, great, just great

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk

Thanks

-Goldi
    This is idiotic. I don't want to be forced to rely on twinks to upgrade my artifact, nor do I want to be forced to make a twink of my own.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Iplo View Post
    If you want a arcane artifact, you'll have to use minimum 387 500 platinum. And that's only for portal runs. Imagine how long time it will take..
    Ew calculate again pls

Thanks

This map is a pain to solo even on rogue/mage...feels bad. Rip warriors...solo runs...pfft, gl with that. sts doesn't give a rats a$$ about you
    Poorly thought through. While I have no qualms regarding the amount of effort one has to put into getting these new items, in any solo oppurtunity....you might wanna spend more r&d time on scaling the place.
    Gg

Thanks
    Blog Entries

-Goldi

i guess i have to give it a shot then

two things define you. Your PATIENCE when you
    have nothing, and your ATTITUDE when you have everything.

https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartnekochan

Thanks

the common one is pretty easy to get I guess.. I got it in my second try

Thanks
    Thanked 2,359 Times in 1,330 Posts

-Goldi
    This is not true, I looted a magna on my lv 30 after an year of clearing that map >.<

I tried to make a post about the problems but it needs mod approval and it's the weekend so
    Yeh
    -_-
    \m/,___(-. - ')____,\m/
    defend Kekistan! - No I won't watch or sub ur youtube channel.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Antispace View Post
    Ew calculate again pls
    Ew check the 2nd page of this thread pls. There's how I calculated that.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast