View Poll Results: When would you like Mount Fang to Come Out?

Voters
297. You may not vote on this poll
  • Late October (Halloween Time)

95 31.99%
  • Late November (For US Thanksgiving Holiday)

54 18.18%
  • Late December (Vampires for Christmas!)

34 11.45%
  • After New Years

114 38.38%
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: When Would You Like Mount Fang to Come Out?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

To compensate for all the people that want the lvl cap raise now... I vote for the lvl cap to come in ten years! !!!

But seriously... I assumed it would be about in february.. I think that is an excellent time frame...... or continue these lvl inreases coming this rapidly so new content satisfies me lvling one class... the timeframe allowed for helm of p allowed me to lvl three classes.... and february would be a realistic time to lvl three to 61.. maybe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

After New years is good, when i consider the long run of things. Mainly, i don't want an early release, then sit around twiddling my thumbs for another 7 months waiting for the next update. Its better to spread things out evenly. Also, October has Halloween campaign, and December has Christmas campaign, this will keep players occupied for the period.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hahaha there is no easy answer and I respect everyone opionion... but please consider my idea of allowing "elite character" where 55-56 stays at 84k xp and they could be restricted to sewer runs.. and restricted to nuri and a requirement of 100k xp from 60-61 so all can achieve this.highly sought after set bonus.

u could raise lvl cap to 71 right now and I don't think people would be as concerned with this implimented... in fact.. id be excited :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    You have some valid points, but I think the reason people are down-repping you is because your opinion is a bit aggressive on the personal side. People don't like to be criticized/insulted. Anyways, I gave you a thanks.
    Thx, i just can't write like you do...you know the constructive criticism thingy ;D. If i think what i think, i say it as it is, and i say it as i would say in real life to anyone. Anyway, yeah, they better not release it in october.
    It was fun while it lasted.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Blind For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

oh.. and is this where I vote?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

a very personal opinion.

1) releasing Fang now DOES NOT MEAN you shouldn't be working on releasing something cool for New Year as well!!! I do not think they are mutually exclusive
    2) not releasing fang now will annoy a big bunch of hardcore players. Fang was always advertised as a quick release one.
    3) Players already started to sell demonic - because of the announcement - not releasing will lose them big money - extreme annoyance
    4) Separate Halloween and Fang but keep it close. People will love being able to dedicate time to halloween and Fang separately.

Good luck devs
    Pakax | Eclipse GM
    Pakax - 76 Elf | Pakaxx - 71 Eagle | Pakaxxx - 71 Grizzly | ZeroKarma - 71 Zero Death Eagle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blindmaster View Post
    Thx, i just can't write like you do...you know the constructive criticism thingy ;D. If i think what i think, i say it as it is, and i say it as i would say in real life to anyone. Anyway, yeah, they better not release it in october.
    Rofl, understandable and I don't hold it against you. Confidence is useful in many aspects of life, as I'm sure you know. People are just touchy when it comes to posts. I tried to learn from my earlier posting days, but I trip often. Text= Misunderstanding. Sorry people judge you for it. :/
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

After new year!
    Daantjeh LVL 71 Bird | MageProdigy LVL 66 Mage | Prototypee LVL 65 Bear | Weapon Proc+Skill Combo's Guide | Guide When to use which emote! | All in one Guide for the Best PvE Ratio (Archer) |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Yay!. Bi-winning!

-we

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I want it now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Since the most votes are in october and new year, i would release it half way between those times. Like late november?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pakax View Post
    a very personal opinion.
    2) not releasing fang now will annoy a big bunch of hardcore players.
    The bunch of 'hardcore' players are sitting there with gold capped, melodic cap and auto+mimicry leather. Some people, want to enjoy the new crafted sets, otherwise what's the point? Plus some people pvp, but they don't have enough plat to get to 61 to get the bonus fast. Some might say...oh but some people don't even have the crown, so they can't have bonus, well...they won't even be able to get the mt fang bonus because they won't get the shield either. Do i make sense?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I vote now cause that is what u said which caused everyone to sell stuff , or before turkey day. if u do it later than that u are imo screwing everyone that sold sets because of what you originally said.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Fncrazy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb Consideration

Hey Guys! I just made an account to vote on this. I feel that it should be considered that over half of the people are voting for later times than October. (Right now a vast majority with only 36% saying October). I feel it should be later than October and give people the chance to continue going for 61. I can't help it if I have school to get in my way!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I might be speaking for a few others as well when I say this, I sold all my demonic stuff and dropped down to regular glyph (charmin/obed) I lost a few mil in the process but hey its life so with that being said I am ready for Mt Fang I only have one lvl 61 char but my second not too far either so I think there was plenty of time for someone to reach cap. It would be fair to continue as planned seeing as how most of us made decisions on the update announcement Ty pl and keep up the great work . Had to add one more thing I got to 60 and 61 while having a full time job (50 hrs) a week and spending time with my wife and kids so plenty of time
    Last edited by onemadzhau; 10-13-2011 at 06:13 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onemadzhau For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flickz View Post
    Release this month. The majority of the forum users will prolly say next year but thats for selfish reasons like its not enough time but people reached the cap by the second day we've had more then enough time already.
    I was one of the first 20 players to get to 61 and I believe january is the proper time for release. Your comment does not account for everyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fncrazy View Post
    I want it now
    Fn, mate, let me guess...one sec...k, i bet that you have 9,999,999 one one mule and 6,000,000 on the other, you don't pvp and you've got an obedience set that you bought for 3 mil. You had 2k plat and got to 61 in 3 days with all the fast cot runs and now you bought some more plat. Sounds like a good guess, makes sense.

Please, man, think about other people who do not have plat, just don't, what can they do, what if someone is hardcore enough but they are 14 years old, and go to school as well as do sports.What if they pvp and they bought their crafted set because they want to match the rest of good pvpers, like i did, and next day realised it went from 9 mil to 5 in a blink of an eye. You have to think about other people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

after 2012.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

When does voting end lol?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onemadzhau View Post
    I might be speaking for a few others as well when I say this, I sold all my demonic stuff and dropped down to regular glyph (charmin/obed) I lost a few mil in the process but hey its life so with that being said I am ready for Mt Fang I only have one lvl 61 char but my second not too far either so I think there was plenty of time for someone to reach cap. It would be fair to continue as planned seeing as how most of us made decisions on the update announcement Ty pl and keep up the great work . Had to add one more thing I got to 60 and 61 while having a full time job (50 hrs) a week and spending time with my wife and kids so plenty of time
    well i bet u pot each time u get to play, thats how u level up fast. Now think of the ppl that dont pot like u, like regular ppl that want to get to lv61 too. So close, yet so far... lol