Thread: an idea to solve gold loot system...and overflowing gold in the economy

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default an idea to solve gold loot system...and overflowing gold in the economy

Hi guy since many complaints about the gold loot system and overflowing gold in the economy which makes the items rises i have an idea...also ppl complaints on the vanities which have lost especially the leaderboard prizes..which either the vanity owner quitted or get banned...here is my suggestion

Sir spendalot leaderboard vanity seller npc:
    Example vanities to be sold is like:
    Golem set=50m untradable/account bound once bought...

Since ive read some comment like
    Player A bought golem set for 50m....50m will be lost in the economy circulation...

Feel feee to comment negative or positive on this one...i just wanna help this game to recover....if i offended those who have lb vanities who bought there sets like 100m+ im sorry...its untradable anyway...i just wanna reduce the overflowing gold in the system...

Thanks gud day arcaners!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nikool99 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

-1 basedjustg even said gold loot isn't affect the economy as negatively as you guys keep putting it ...secondly ice holes is that high because it's rare and looks great keep it rare.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Plqgue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

+1 although if it's lb vanities they should be recoloured, we must be able to differentiate them between the original sets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Anything new Sts can come up with to remove gold from the economy is a good thing even if there isn't a inflation issue as justG stated.
    So new vanities that are account bound and paid with gold wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. But I agree, they shouldn't be old or rare vanities.
    Let's see something new.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Major problem will be if more awakening slots come then it will actually become drastic. Dont make more items awakenable with gl% and reduce gold drop just a little.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

-1 it hurts the ones who actually worked hard for the lb vanities. Not everyone is banned with them and you still see them around town. If sirspendalot sells them for 50m, I hope they recolor them.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Just because it was said it isnt effecting the game like manyhave said(me included) doesnt mean it doesnt influence it at all.

Would anyone think a dev would come on here and say " yes this is going to be an issue and we are working on it"? That wouldnt be smart in a few ways.

How about a big gold coin pet that AA causes a chance to turn enemies into piles of gold

But on a serious note, new vanity would be better than old lb one.

Or an Arlorian Lottery system . Maybe a quest for poor people to enter it. Just spitballing..

Good day Y'all.

Ign Archonmage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    -1 basedjustg even said gold loot isn't affect the economy as negatively as you guys keep putting it ...secondly ice holes is that high because it's rare and looks great keep it rare.

Well, what did u expect him to say ? We made a terrible mistake and have no idea till now how to correct it without making things even worse ?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Minisalami For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Justg said its bot even bad. If anyone should be worried it should be them since too much gold affects their platinum sales. They dont make profit from the game...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

-1 The games economy is just fine the only thing that has risen in price is the vanities. Everything else has been the same or dropped i know because i merch to make my gold. Even the eggs that people say has risen is due to the aps for the pets and with the season nearing its end. I believe Justg on his post, people are overreacting.
    #Bluelivesmatter #StopTrashTreads2017 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5...BTc_Pp4oWa2kwQ

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chocolaty For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye229 View Post
    Just because it was said it isnt effecting the game like manyhave said(me included) doesnt mean it doesnt influence it at all.

Would anyone think a dev would come on here and say " yes this is going to be an issue and we are working on it"? That wouldnt be smart in a few ways.

How about a big gold coin pet that AA causes a chance to turn enemies into piles of gold

But on a serious note, new vanity would be better than old lb one.

Or an Arlorian Lottery system . Maybe a quest for poor people to enter it. Just spitballing..

Good day Y'all.

Ign Archonmage
    That gold coin pet sounds amazing tbh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Minisalami View Post
    Well, what did u expect him to say ? We made a terrible mistake and have no idea till now how to correct it without making things even worse ?
    What mistake? Farmers are now able to get rich the economy is actually thriving ATM people have more gold to spend and items are relatively cheap still ...if gold loot was as terrible as you keep putting it arcane deary would be over five MIL and the other arcane over 10 each name one item besides a few lb vanities (they got rarer with the recent bans) that went up drastically...
    Secondly I have personally witnessed justg admit he and his team have made mistakes in the past they're a very open company and care about their players even when it may seem like they don't.
    Thirdly there's plenty of gold sinks in game already and adding more won't necessarily do anything because you can't force us to spend gold...
    Lastly why not just enjoy the rest if this season while we can new expansion is coming soon and I'm betting it's going to be amazing.
    Have a good day lunchmeat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Interesting proposal

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Egg lottery(could be item also)

Weekly or what have you.
    Cost to enter is based on rarity of egg(or item)
    One entry per account.

It isnt a game changer on either side(egg(item)availability nor elimination of excess golds) but its an idea . Who wouldnt like a chance at a nice pet each week for like a 10k buy in? Id play every week even though i never win anything .
    Tired of arguing, some will never agree with each other so lets help out sts and come up with some good starter ideas.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Make pots 5 times more expensive than they are.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedeZy View Post
    +1 although if it's lb vanities they should be recoloured, we must be able to differentiate them between the original sets.
    That means that they have nothing to give as a reward for future events :P.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Slekki For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

First thing : Gold in Economy isnt any "Problem" so it can't be said "solve gold loot system"
    Second : There are already very special vanities for 10m and 20m which are valued and respected equally or higher then top lb vanities..

If u remember old posts or posts of old player about price they paid for sns arc ring planar recipe etc, u will realize huge amount of gold was always present in economy.. it was there all the time and it didn't killed economy..

If one have gold, he pays for items we want then he don't start madness by paying 10x amount for items he don't need..

If people have gold, they try to buy luxurious vanities instead paying double for items..

If salary is doubled , people dint pay double for car's fuel.. they buy new BMW :P
    Last edited by Majin; 06-13-2017 at 02:23 AM. Reason: one day reason behind a world war will be autocorrect -.-