I'm posting some thoughts on this.

I didn't even know STS was releasing a game. And I didn't even see this section of the forum.
But I want to say, why another game so early?

As you can see, SL STILL does not have some features shown in PL and can still use a lot of development.
However this original 12-person team is thinking of creating a new game.
Perhaps you should first put more into perfecting your first two games before deciding to make another so fast.
Star Legends has only been out for a few months. And with Dark Legends out, what is there to expect?
Star Legends was basically a rather rushed version of Pocke Legends. Same stuff. Same concept. Same features.
What else is there to make Dark Legends special? Is it just going to be the same repeat of Pocket Legends again?
Please understand this is a criticism post, not any way to troll STS.

We all know PvP is a major part of games. Yet, Star Legends doesn't even have PvP yet. Whoever knows when, this Dark Legend version will be out soon. And it will probably have tons of events and then have Pocket Legends still shoved in the back hand with Star Legends this time.

STS, perhaps you should concentrate/focus more on perfecting your current two games to the fullest? I know you could do ALOT more for PL, maybe host a few events or two instead of jamming a Windows Version of SL.
Remember, mediocre efforts will never beat a concentrated and firm attack.
As they say, this is why the laser is so powerful.
Think about quality. Perfecting PL and SL will make them more playable and in time bring more profit.
With more games, there will be more to fix and moderate and with a smaller crew, things would get out of hand. Is it really necessary to launch ANOTHER game? The quality of Pocket Legends is outstandingly good as well as Star Legends; each one has a different idea to base off of. However both are just duplicates of each other. Quality is always better than quantity. However recently I've noticed Pocket Legends is starting to lack the effort you guys used to put in there. Examples follow as, rushed campaigns being released, a low amount of quests, a seemingly lower-than-our-expectations level 61 Shield.
What it seems is that the games are more based on profit now. Pocket Legends, the new generic greens and oranges. Just repeats of AO3. And then Star Legends, simply a more ulterior move to repeat Pocket Legends. We have the same idea of gear. And crafting. And Daily Deal of course. And what? And maps. And vanities. What will make Dark Legends different, different from being Pocket Legends with a new name and identity? And have we seen any effort to host an event for PL lately that is PL-exclusive? It'll be sad to see the same things for Halloween as last year, and in turn the same Christmas things.

Dark Legends, now we have something new to expect. Hopefully it will be something that is completely different from Pocket Legends and establish more concepts in the MMO part. I'm not saying I want this game to be completely forgotten and never released, I'm simply saying that there should be more effort put into this before it is released to have the best effect it could. A fresh game has the best chance at attracting new players, and that's what I want to expect from Dark Legends.