Thread: (Tease) In the pipelines... Thanks STS!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Default (Tease) In the pipelines... Thanks STS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    The success of Pocket Legends and Star Legends has allowed us to increase our capabilities (we're up to 35 now and continuing to grow), allowing us to continue to develop both games and make new ones. A new campaign for Star Legends (Shipyard) is only days away, Halloween Events are kicking off and Mount Fang for PL is right around the corner. On the community side of things (my bailiwick) we have the Ambassador program coming, more contests rolling, next e-mail announcements coming, a revamp of the Spacetime website and all manner of exciting stuff in the work.

While we could just focus on making PL and SL the best they could be, having a suite of games for all sorts of gamers and genres has been shown time and again as a path to success. I have the luxury of sitting right next to the design team and get to overhear the different game ideas they kick around between playtesting, etc. Frankly, I'm soooo stoked to consider a future where we can bring all the different designs to life that they envision. There are more coming after Dark Legends!
    So just robbed this quote from Dark Legends thread (unsure how many read up about DL) and I for one am speachless!

With the amount of work and effort these guys are putting in and STS growing and blooming each and every day, its hard not to just sit there in sheer awe amongst the things that are changing!

Also a hint tip/tease that ShipYard isnt weeks away but.. days!! Figuratively speaking 2 weeks tops im hoping.. well maybe after Halloween (at least we know its upon us soon) Though they have released New Content, PvP and an Event before in the past.. hehe so its all possible or even more so with the STS team doubling over that time!

And if the Ambassador Program is a massive success (Which it is going to be ) then my guess/theory would be to expand this to the other games like SL *hinted by Mod7 in meeting*

Looks like its going to be a bright future to all that are involved and other new gamers that prefer the newer genre in store, DL and Western type Legends (Which with my addictive personality I will most likely try each and every game)

Anyway a big huge THANK YOU to the STS team and the players/memebers that support them to make this even possible!
    Last edited by BodMaster; 10-17-2011 at 05:24 AM.

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Sounds very promising and I can't wait...lol

Rodvik - 40 Engineer - Guy on the Couch in Infinite Union
    Fouroneone - Pay It Forward

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Very cool!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rodvik View Post
    Sounds very promising and I can't wait...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Navygreen View Post
    Very cool!
    Same can't wait!! Unsure how much time im going to put into Mt. Fang, as im still 56 (FF) and couldn't get into the feel of Nuri for some reason.. Most of my time will go into ShipYards and awaiting the release of SL on GC, and DL in general

P.S. Navy..??.. How do you add colour font into messages by default? Or do you type the BBCode for this each time?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Bod you must stay in the shipyard with me.....

ZERO COMMANDO
    Follow me on Twitter @Zero_SLegends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Acyer View Post
    Bod you must stay in the shipyard with me.....
    You know im there.. you dont even have to ask buddy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

For those who don't follow the PL boards (like me), here is info on the Ambassador program:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...l=1#post450233

It's like an officially backed version of Ebalere's Pay-It-Forward guild.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    P.S. Navy..??.. How do you add colour font into messages by default? Or do you type the BBCode for this each time?
    Hehe, it's just a habit now. Once i'm done typing, i'll just highlight my text and select my color. No need to type the bbcode if you just highlight the text first.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IBNobody View Post
    For those who don't follow the PL boards (like me), here is info on the Ambassador program:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...l=1#post450233

It's like an officially backed version of Ebalere's Pay-It-Forward guild.
    Thanks IB, you noticed taht aslo Brought it up in meeting so hopefully it was taken note of.

Quote Originally Posted by Navygreen View Post
    Hehe, it's just a habit now. Once i'm done typing, i'll just highlight my text and select my color. No need to type the bbcode if you just highlight the text first.
    Lol! Was going to say day..mn! That always makes things eaiser (I'd forget.. lol)

Maybe that would be a good suggestion to add a default of text, like a Sig but in the text.. doubt it be possible but worth a ponder..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster:450730
    Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    The success of Pocket Legends and Star Legends has allowed us to increase our capabilities (we're up to 35 now and continuing to grow), allowing us to continue to develop both games and make new ones. A new campaign for Star Legends (Shipyard) is only days away, Halloween Events are kicking off and Mount Fang for PL is right around the corner. On the community side of things (my bailiwick) we have the Ambassador program coming, more contests rolling, next e-mail announcements coming, a revamp of the Spacetime website and all manner of exciting stuff in the work.

While we could just focus on making PL and SL the best they could be, having a suite of games for all sorts of gamers and genres has been shown time and again as a path to success. I have the luxury of sitting right next to the design team and get to overhear the different game ideas they kick around between playtesting, etc. Frankly, I'm soooo stoked to consider a future where we can bring all the different designs to life that they envision. There are more coming after Dark Legends!
    So just robbed this quote from Dark Legends thread (unsure how many read up about DL) and I for one am speachless!

With the amount of work and effort these guys are putting in and STS growing and blooming each and every day, its hard not to just sit there in sheer awe amongst the things that are changing!

Also a hint tip/tease that ShipYard isnt weeks away but.. days!! Figuratively speaking 2 weeks tops im hoping.. well maybe after Halloween (at least we know its upon us soon) Though they have released New Content, PvP and an Event before in the past.. hehe so its all possible or even more so with the STS team doubling over that time!

And if the Ambassador Program is a massive success (Which it is going to be ) then my guess/theory would be to expand this to the other games like SL *hinted by Mod7 in meeting*

Looks like its going to be a bright future to all that are involved and other new gamers that prefer the newer genre in store, DL and Western type Legends (Which with my addictive personality I will most likely try each and every game)

Anyway a big huge THANK YOU to the STS team and the players/memebers that support them to make this even possible!
    Cool info. The Western themed game was hinted at a while ago, about the same time as Dark Legends.
    Growwle - My guess is 1050